Could i get help with the error message?

Hello there. I am trying to start my own Episode story but whenever I try to save my work I continuously get an error message. For Example here is the message I am getting," Expected CHARACTER or SCENE change. Found ‘HELLO!!! This is your author speaking. I am writing my first episode and I hope you enjoy it.’ did you forget to CAPITALIZE the name, or close the ( ) around the animation?" what does this mean I’m not understanding could someone help me?

It should be this

CHARACTER
Hello bhdfijdfi

im still getting the message how else can i fix it?

Can you send me a picture of your script?

how do i do that?

Just screenshot your script, and then click the import button above your comment :slightly_smiling_face:
(the import button is the one with an arrow pointing up)

well Im using my laptop so i dont know how to do that. sorry im really new to all this

why dont you DM on instagram and then i can send you a picture that way if you dont mind?

No worries,

Here’s a photo, then you just upload the files :slightly_smiling_face:

okay one sec let me take the picture

Did you do it like this?

CHAR
HELLO

sorry im still ahving troubles is there like an app for this that i can send it on?
then i can download that on my iPhone?

Try this, then:

NARRATOR
HELLO!!! This is your author speaking. I am writing my first episode and I hope you enjoy it.

okay ill try that now

with the at symbol or no?

Nope, just what I wrote above should do the trick :slightly_smiling_face:

okay and just to make sure should the words be stacked so like for example

CHARACTER
Hello…

OR

CHARACTER
Hello…

i tried it both ways and im still getting the same message?

That’s really odd. Could you try to copy and paste your script, so that I can see what you’re dealing with? That would really help :slightly_smiling_face:

do you want to DM me on instagram? that way i can send you pictures?