Could someone make my first story cover?

And when i said i wanted the female to blush can you make her look kinda nervous at the same time that would be awesome!!! Sorry to keep adding to it, that was the last edit I make lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry to bother you again i just wanted to ask if you could get the outfits from episode and the background if not could you use the image attached but crop around it. If you do find a night time balcony background that youve seen been used on episode, would you mind showing me it as I saw one I really like and I cant find it on google!
Screenshot_20190103-230101|281x500

Sorry i lied again, last thing (this time i swear on my life) could you put By @mango.author underneath the title in the same colour and font (i also read the rules on your thread and i will give credit and wont ask when its gonna be done)

ok. check everything you have just said and make sure its correct before I start it. @epi_sunny

ok right this is my final:
-The female to be standing in front of the male
-For the males head diagonally to the right of the females because he’s taller
-For the females left arm wrapped around his neck and her hand going up his cheek
-I want the males characters arms wrapped around her waist tightly
-I want her to seem like she loves being in his presence so a really sweet no teeth smile
-While he has a devilish smirk across his face and slightly leaning his head in the middle of the top and side of her head

I am REALY sorry for all the inconvenience that I’ve caused as I’m changing it, as for the description of the appearance that can stay the same but fir the outfits I chose them from episode mobile create so I don’t know if you’ll be able to find them but I really hope you can, if you cant please tell me so I can send you images of my characters wearing them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::blue_heart:

1 Like

send it just in case.

ok 1 sec

Its the outfits that these characters are wearing (I’m not using the female but I am using the male) that i want in the cover if thats ok. Also i have just re-checked all my mistakes and my computer says I’m allowed to publish it so I’m just going to complete the one that I’m half way through and I was just wondering if you were able to answer the following questions:

1. Can I change my story cover after publishing?
  2. If I hit publish on a computer after pressing new episode and making an episode 5 completly clean tho with no characters or anything, will it publish as a chapter?
    And last one:
  3. Can you read my story once I’ve published it and you’re not busy?
1 Like
  1. Can I change my story cover after publishing?

Yeah, its your story cover.

1. If I hit publish on a computer after pressing new episode and making an episode 5 completly clean tho with no characters or anything, will it publish as a chapter?

Ok, if you publish your story, that will be 3 chapters that will be published, once you click “New Episode”, it will bring you to a new empty script, but will not be published with the rest of the published chapters, so once you finish adding the details to that new chapter, you have to click “Update” button to publish the next chapter of your story.

And last one:

1. Can you read my story once I’ve published it and you’re not busy?

Yeah, ill read it when I have free time.

Ok thank you, so tomorrow i can publish my 4 episodes that are done and the 5th empty script wont publish?

1 Like

yeah it will not be published, until you have filled the script and press the update button to publish it.

If no one has the job I could help :sweat_smile:

My Examples

:arrow_up:(outline by @SuperKitten)
:arrow_up:(outline by @themysterya on Instagram)

3 Likes

Ok thanks

Your work is amazibg but someone else has already volunterred :no_mouth::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

No, no, no i would never edit the story cover but i meant can I publish without a story cover then add it to my story when its done??? Sorry i should have made that more clear

1 Like

Dayum girl!! Those covers are straight fire!!

2 Likes

she is really good

2 Likes

it could be more than one person to do the cover ya know if you want. :wink:

yeah u can.

1 Like

Thanks