Could we be good friends?

I wanted to do a post like @epi.kendy did to see who would fit the most.I already have a episode friend but it doesnt hurt to have a few more.
I will ask some questions and if you would like to answer them please do.
Whats your name:

Instaname (If you have one):

Fav artist:
(Doesnt matter if art,music,etc)
Fav music genre:

Hobbys:

Do you like LL or Ink more:

Age (optional):

From which country are you /which languages can you speak:

What do you do on episode (only read,write etc.):

I wanted to say that you dont need to have the same fav things to be friends but I tried with many people in the past to be friends but it almost never worked out so yeah…
Have a nice day :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Whats your name: Karlon

Instaname (If you have one): @kartis.episode

Fav artist: I’m not really sure. I have some I like, but I’m not sure which one is my absolute favorite.

Fav music genre: Electronic dance music (EDM)

Hobbys: Acting, singing, songwriting, photography, video games

Do you like LL or Ink more: Limelight

Age (optional): 23

From which country are you /which languages can you speak: I am from the United States. My primary language is English. I can speak some Spanish and French, but I’m not fluent in either.

What do you do on episode (only read, write etc.): I mostly write, but I also read as well.

2 Likes

What’s your name?

My name is Haruka :blush:

Instaname: I don’t have insta.

Fav Artist: Like, art artist or music artist? :laughing: I don’t have a favourite art artist, but for music, I like 5 Seconds of Summer, Camila Cabello, Taylor Swift…

Fav Music Genre: Pop! But mainly older pop, from about 2010-2016.

Hobbies: Rhythmic gymnastics, dance, photography, baking, Episode. Sometimes I do some Episode art.

INK or Limelight: I don’t mind much, but I prefer Limelight.

Country and Language: I speak English as my main language. I speak a lot of Japanese. I can speak a bit of Spanish, Mandarin and French, but I’m not fluent. I’m from and was born in England, but I’m Japanese.

What I do on Episode: Um… I try to write, but I don’t have much motivation. I have some stories in progress… that will probably never be published, haha. I mainly read.

2 Likes

Name: Roy
Instaname: roy_episode
Fav artist: Justin Beiber
Fav music genre: Pop
Hobbies: Writing story, Eating, Adventure
Do you like LL or Ink more: Ink
Age (optional): 21
From which country are you /which languages can you speak: Canada/ English, Hindi,Bengali.
What do you do on episode (only read,write etc.): Only write now.

3 Likes

Name: Iris
Instaname: epi.kendy
Fav artist: Billie Elliesh
Fav music genre: Pop
Hobbies: swimming, art and craft and sewing and PLAYING ROBLOXX
LL or Ink: LL for life
Country and languages: I am from Italy, Campania. I speak Italian, English (thanks to courses I do), a bit of latin and a bit of french.
What do I do on Episode: I am currently writing some stories, but I just procrastinate a lot thanks to Roblox that keeps me playing it and not concentrating on writing. I also love reading stories!!

2 Likes

Hi!
I’m just bored and still have time before school (that’s all your gonna get for my age :laughing:) so yeah here I am.

@Epy.kitkat on instgram and as far as a favourite artist goes, I can’t really pick, as I listen to a weird variety of music where it goes from happy to depressing :no_mouth:
I sort of like Pop-rock? As I said, I listen to a lot, so it’s hard to answer…

I’m an INK person, as I love the art you can do, and the general look of the characters being cartoon-ish but not ott cartoon!

I’m also a proud Aussie who is learning Indonesian and knows how to say ‘little mouse’ in croation :laughing:

I both read and write, although I haven’t released anything yet!

I gotta go, hope you meet some nice people :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hey ya’ll :raising_hand_woman:t2: I wanna join too.
What’s your name : Lamees
Instagram : @lamees_writes
Fav artist : Jamea Arthur & Taylor Swift
Fav music genre : pop - R&B - Acoustic
Hobbies : I like to write, read and playing music
Do you like LL or Ink more : actually I like both, it doesn’t matter what style the story is all I care about is the storyline.
From which country you are / what languages can you speak : I’m from Syria but I live in Dubai, I speak Arabic, English and Turkish
What do you do on Episode : I read & write

Have a nice day everyone :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

It’s 3 a.m. and I have nothing better to do, so:
Whats your name: Zey (a shortened version of my name, you wouldn’t remember it anyway lol)
Instaname: @/zey.episode
Fav artist: Ed Sheeran and Arctic Monkeys
Fav music genre: It depends on my mood, I literally listen to anything from classic music to hard rock lol
Do you like LL or Ink more: doesn’t matter as long as it’s a good story
Age (optional): 22
From which country are you /which languages can you speak: Italy. Italian, English, Arabic dialect and a little bit of French and Spanish
What do you do on episode (only read,write etc.): Both

@lamees.epi oh my god, teach me fusha, please :sob:

1 Like

Name: Ruby
Fav artist: My favorite musical artists are Melanie Martinez and Maggie Lindemann.
Fav music genre: Pop and Indie
Hobbies: Gymnastics, dance, reading, listening to music.
Do you like LL or Ink more: LL
Where are you from/what languages do you speak: I’m from the USA and I can speak English, Spanish, German, and French.
What do you do on Episode: I’m currently writing a story of my own and I read stories as well.
:black_heart:

1 Like

name: sierra
instagram: @darewritess
fav artist: i’m doing music, so mine is probably harry styles or the neighbourhood.
fav music genre: indie!
hobbies: writing, photography, listening to music, & making up things in my mind that’ll never happen…
ink vs. LL: ink for me! but LL is okay, too.
country & languages i speak: i’m from the USA, & i speak english, but i’m currently learning spanish. my parents wanted me to since my ancestors can.
job on episode: i read a lot, but i’m writing, as well. i’ve tried editing, but i’m not very motivated at the moment.

<3

1 Like

I’ll be happy to :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Whats your name: Mya

Instaname (If you have one): @mya.writes2019

Fav artist: Adele, Sam Smith, and Post Malone

Fav music genre: Anything really

Hobbys: Photography, writing, drawing, reading, and designing things

Do you like LL or Ink more: Limelight

Age (optional): 17

From which country are you /which languages can you speak: I am from the United States. I speak English.

What do you do on episode (only read, write etc.): I mostly read, but I’m currently writing a story.

Really? I’ll take your generosity seriously :joy:

1 Like

Yay I’m sooo ready, do you know some Arabic?

1 Like

So I found 2 people.
They are @kahotshot and @rubywrites

2 Likes

:heartpulse:

2 Likes

I’ll DM you on Instagram so we don’t spam the thread

1 Like

Here ya go! :blob_hearts::kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hello, nice to meet you! :blush:

Name: Lyanne
Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Fav (music) artists: I love the bands Twenty Øne Piløts, Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance and The Neighbourhood. I also love Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears :heart:
Fav music genre: Rock and alternative. I also enjoy pop, but not all of that. I like older pop more :slight_smile:

Hobbies: Reading, drawing, watching YouTube and Netflix, “korfballen” (it’s a Dutch sport), listening to music and Episode.

Preference Episode style: I love Ink! :grin:
Country and languages: I live in the Netherlands. I’m also half Australian, so I speak Dutch and can speak quite good English. I’m learning French in school, so I guess I can speak that a bit? XD

What I do on Episode: I read and write :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Whats your name: leandie lea for short
Instaname (If you have one): @epyyy_rose an @rosella_whatever

Fav artist: Melanie Martinez, sub urban, grandson an 5 seconds of summer
(Doesnt matter if art,music,etc)
Fav music genre: i don’t have one :dizzy_face::clown_face:

Hobbys: writing, danceing, singing/music, art, sleeping, eating/drinking, make-up, cooking, there are more but i can’t think of any rn​:dizzy_face::joy:

Do you like LL or Ink more: i don’t hate LL but i definitely like ink more

Age (optional): prefer
Not to say

From which country are you /which languages can you speak: I’m from South Africa, i can speak English an Afrikaans but i would love to learn French :heart_eyes:

What do you do on episode (only read,write etc.): i read and write

1 Like