Could you review my story?

Hello, I would like to ask for feedback on my story :slight_smile:
I am open to any kind of criticism if it’s constructive and helpful. I always appreciate feedback, whether it’s focused on the plot, on directing or grammar or the cover. Feedback is always welcomed :gem:

Why should you read my story:

• I believe I am creating something different from “normal” Episode stories.
  • I am focusing more on older characters and their life - regretting some past decisions, learning how to live with decision they have already made, dealing with work life and a kid. But mostly dealing with unbearable pain and suffering.
  • Decisions plays a huge part in my story - who does the main character decide to become knowing that her decision will change the fate of so many people ?
  • I focus a lot on topic of love and the faith and desire to fight for the loved ones.
  • There is a deeper meaning behind every line and it is up to every reader if they decide to open to it and see it or not.
  • And many many more things. Just read it and you will find out! :gem:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 8
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

lol I know how hard it is to get a review on here BUT I have a ton of homework… that doesn’t mean I cant spare a few minutes for someone in need :grin:

That would be lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I appreciate it a lot :slight_smile:

Your welcome love :grin:

Can you send me the link please :slight_smile:

Could you send me the review via PM? :slight_smile:

okie dokie

:hearts:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ooo urs is cool and interesting!! I would gladly read your story :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :slight_smile: if you can give me feedback via PM I would really appreciate it :blush: