“Court Me” - New Featured Story?

I was wondering if anyone else has this story? I wasn’t going to make a topic, but I didn’t see anyone else say anything about it… (i read the first chapter to see new features, but the story isn’t my cup of tea… no hate…)

6 Likes

Oh GOD i hope they cancel this. Teacher student relationships AGAIN??

8 Likes

Well, I don’t have it on my app, but WOW can’t stop looking at the fact that the author has an ink avatar?

8 Likes

That’s why I just read it for the new features… There’s satchels…! :joy:

2 Likes

You aren’t able to click on the author profile either…

3 Likes

That’s upsetting you can’t click on the profile.

2 Likes

Found the original story if you’re curious

7 Likes

Are you a detective??! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol I just typed in Cleo into the search bar and picked the first author profile that had the most followers.
Detective skills very weak but :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

HMMMMMMMM Something doesn’t add up :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I hope they represent law school as it actually is and not just like another high school ‘fall in love with your teacher’ story…

5 Likes

omg for a second I thought it would actually be interesting with the cover and title like a period style story but then there goes episode with the inappropriate clichés about professors and teachers. I could never think of my professors this way. It’s not healthy. In fact it gives me anxiety to even think of being romantically involved with someone in a position of power. What the actual fuck. Does episode have no originality? No wonder choices has better stories.

8 Likes

does the writer even know anything about law school? If not, then I doubt it will be accurate. Also most law students don’t go around having affairs with their professors. And most professors aren’t hot young men lol.

3 Likes

That’s exactly why I’m not holding my breath. I can’t wait to see how they belittle my education :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Episode literally turns everything into a sick fantasy instead of an actual story lol.

2 Likes

Ew. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

“But no one told the professer that you would be so sexy”
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Plot Twist: This will most likely end with the MC taking the prof to court for unwanted attention :boom:

7 Likes

That would actually be really clever, but from how the MC was acting in the first episode, I don’t think that’s the case… (get it case… like court case… hahah)

3 Likes