Cover Art and Art Scene Requests—2 SPOTS OPEN

I’m accepting cover art and art scene requests! Details will be down below.

ART SCENES

Examples

I can make realistic art scenes. If you request one, I will need you to be as detailed as possible. Please describe character appearance, pose, camera angle, background, lighting, mood, and number of zones, as well as all other details you would like to see in your art scene. To request an art scene, you will need to be willing to wait. I can’t make a full, HD, detailed scene in a day. Also, please credit me either as @jimze on the Episode forums or @jim.ze on Instagram.

COVER ART

Examples

Realistic:

Style:

These will be hand-drawn, like the art scenes. You may request “realistic” or “style”. Please note that realistic will take longer, so if you are in a rush, you may want to go with style. To request a cover, you will need to specify large or small cover, character appearance, pose, background, lighting, mood, and all text that you want in the cover, as well as all other details you would like to see in your cover. You will also need to be willing to wait. Even if you choose style, it will still take a while due to the fact that I want to make you the best cover possible. Please credit me as @jimze on the Episode forums or @jim.ze on Instagram.

If you want to request a cover or art scene, just fulfill the requirements above and PM them to me. Please provide as much detail as possible, as well as a date to finish if you need to. I will see if I can fulfill your request. Currently, 1 spot is taken.

Another note: I do the vast majority of my art on the weekend. That means that, depending on when you request, your art may take from 2 days to 3 weeks. Just remember that unless I tell you that I can’t, I will finish your art. If you need your art by a certain date, just mention that date to me, and I’ll try to complete it on time.

I requested :heart:

Hey! Do you have an Instagram?

Request spot taken. :heart:

Yeah, @jim.ze If you’re looking for examples of my art, though, I’m afraid it’s quite empty—none of my realistic artwork is on there, and it’s mostly just edits.

Is my slot saved?

Yup! Just reply or PM the details, and I’ll be happy to help.!

Well, I’d loveee to request anyways!

Thanks!

Spots are now CLOSED!

Are they closed now… or now?
I mean :joy:
Was I the last one or do I have to wait :joy:

You’re the last one, sorry I made that unclear :sweat_smile:

It’s fine :joy:

I just want to say, I really like your drawing of John Laurens :joy:

Thanks! :grin:

Np, you’re really good!

All spots are now open!

@jimze
Could you give me some tips

Sure! What do you want to know?

:o ok firstly your art is amAzIng I’m raging

Anyway

Can I have a realistic art scene? I want a man that looks something like this:

Maybe do semi-realistic? So it looks realistic but still has an episode feel to it, you know? If you don’t know, sorry I’m not a good teacher his eye color is blue, hair is black

For the background, just a gradient grayish is fine. Obviously his mood is like… troublesome smirk lol. Also in 3 zones, if you could

I basically want everything to look like this except for the light on the side of his face… that isn’t necessary and you don’t need to add the stubble. Maybe just make the lighting darker all around :stuck_out_tongue:
If you can do this I greatly appreciate it, and keep up the good work!