Cover Art and Splashes for FREE! Send me the requirements and I'll make a cover art for your story

Hi I’m Back!
If you want an art cover or a splash then you came to the right place!
So… If you need any art cover or splash then send me the Information and I will make a cover or splash for you!
Steps are very simple!
Steps with 2 asterisks(**) are compulsory!

1. **Your story’s name.
  2. **Description of your story.
  3. **MOBILE Screenshots of the characters which are to be included in your story. Please ensure they are Mobile screenshots for good quality! Also, They SHOULD be doing the action/pose which you’d like to have on your story’s cover or splash!
  4. **The mobile screenshots should have any background which is light in colour.
  5. **If you’ve already told someone to make a cover for you then please do not waste my time!.. Though it may not seem like a request …It is!:joy::sweat_smile:
  6. **Mention your email or instagram account (if you are mentioning IG account then follow me!:wink::wink:)
  7. If you want any specific background or if you already have chosen a Background then You can email it to me on khushi.editz@gmail.com or you can send it here as well!

NOTE:

1. It is upto me to accept or deny a request.
  2. Please do not rush me :pray::pray:… Making an edit will take 5-6 business days or maybe even less!
  3. MOBILE SCREENSHOTS ONLY!! WITH ACTION/POSE!!!
  4. My IG: @khushi.editz.(Previously: @khushi3pisode)
  5. I make handmade character edits too! You can check them on the other thread of mine And they are handmade!
  6. You have to credit me on your Instagram Account and in your story both! (Tag me in the pictures and not just caption!)
  7. Please follow me and you’ll be stunned by my handmade character edits! IG: @khushi.editz :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!

How to give credit:
It’s very simple to give credit to someone!
You just have to write 1 line like the " edit credit : @khushi.editz " or if you use it in your pfp then write “pfp by: @khushi.editz " in your bio!
Do NOT give credit like: @/khushi.editz Please!!!
And if you are using it in your story then just write: " Credit for: Cover Art/Splash/Character Edit to @khushi.editz on IG”

Click Here to see my previous cover art and Here to check out my handmade character edits!

3 Likes

Wow your edits are great!

1 Like

Okay, the rules are kinda hard to understand😓
SO, here’s what I’ve got!
Background
I want the text to say: Warning(In red) this story contains mature themes and strong language

I have a second one too
Background
I want the text to say: Special Thanks to YAY for the amazing cover and Khushi for the splashes And special thanks to my amazing sisters who never have up on me.

Added Image

That’s all thanks And have all fonts in Almendra Display

1 Like

Why have you also attached the background of roses?:thinking::thinking:
I didn’t quite get it but I will give you to choose from the two splashes to choose from!:grinning:

???- I wanted two splashes :sweat_smile:
Sorry about the rose, it was an accident

Okay I’ve completed the first one!

1 Like

This is the normal version:

This is the version with dimensions:

You’ll have to use the 2nd one as I’ve made it according to episode’s background approval size…

1 Like

Thanks !!! :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome Dear!:kissing_heart:

This is the normal version:
Splash2
This is the version with dimensions:

1 Like

thank you!!!

1 Like

Thankyou @EpisodeGirl!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Its true :heart::smiley:

1 Like

Hey, your work is amazing! Could you do a cover for me?

**Arranged
Can I have the name of the author down the bottom: Clary Jackson
**Cassy is the daughter of a notorious gang leader, but what happens when she’s forced into an arranged marriage that she doesn’t want?

**The mobile screenshots should have any background which is light in colour.
**If you’ve already told someone to make a cover for you then please do not waste my time!.. Though it may not seem like a request …It is!:joy::sweat_smile:
If you want any specific background or if you already have chosen a Background then You can email it to me on khushi.editz@gmail.com or you can send it here as well!

I’m sorry to say this but your request is been declined because you’ve already told someone to do a cover for you!:slightly_smiling_face:

Can i request a splash?

Okay tell me the details!

@Khushi12
Story: Angel
Description: When three estranged brothers are reunited, they discover that they are angels destined to save the world from evil. Do they have what it takes?

Hi, so for my cover I just wanted like an angel halo in a background of the sky with clouds and my story’s title if that makes sense! Thank you!

@Khushi12 hey can you do me a cover? It’s the large one I need. You can be as creative as you want. Or whatever I don’t care. I just like your work. Here are the details if you do it:

1. Them Leos by Naja.K
  2. It’s 2 brothers. And they both like the same girl. But they keep lying to each other about it. The older brother Dom has a bunch of tattoos, he has a spider on his neck, fearless on his chest and a dragon on his arm. And the other brother Troy is so different than Dom so he’s kind of basic. And the girl is pretty but basic too.
  3. email is tkstancil@yahoo.com
  4. Any highschool background will do, Like I said i just like your work.

*This is one I made, but I don’t like it that much :confused:

1 Like

hi, I am really in need for a cover art can you please help me? The other person I asked said She has a lot of people. I am not trying to rush you but I am really in need can you make me one? My Instagram is @hillisgone and my email is yankeyfamilyga@gmail.com you can choose I don’t have a prefrence