Cover Art and Splashes for FREE! Send me the requirements and I'll make a cover art for your story

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A COVER!!!

Please write me back if you can do one and I’ll reply with the details.

Could you make me a cover?? (Large and Small) in the style that you made “New Chances”?

I kinda want it to have half of it showing her playing basketball and half with her love interest in the back admiring her. My story is called The Perfect Player. I was hoping it could have my character in her basketball jersey and normal clothes, showing how she balances her two lives.

Story Summary

My story will mainly focus on her and how she goes through college (and maybe life) as a woman and a minority. She attends the same college as her childhood crush, who since his life changing injury has become a stoic, shell of who he used to be, but will Ali change that?

Backgrounds

480f8aa3792d409f572cae338c50f045

house-plans-with-indoor-basketball-court-inspirational-house-plans-with-basketball-court-lovely-home-plans-with-basketball-collection-of-house-plans-with-indoor-basketball-court

Female Character Details

Character Details:
Body Color: Caramel
Brow: Seductive Arch
Hair: Black, Straight
Eyes: Green, upturned bold
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Full round toffee

Outfits

BASKETBALL OUTFIT: Something like this, but can the shorts be longer?

54%20AM
Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 6.36.54 AM.png1956x1470 541 KB

BADDIE OUTFIT:

55%20PM

Male Character Details

Body: Tan
Brows: Medium Sharp
Hair: Short Cropped, Cayenne
Eyes: Classic Round, White
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven, Terracotta
59%20PM

Email

I sent you an email

Can you do my cover?

Hello @Khushi12 , I will be needing your help with a cover art. the story is called Mission: to your heart which is a Scifi romance between my characters Frederick and Coraline. I want a space background,with two black silhouettes (a female with a blue heart, and a male with a red heart cuddling)
And at the top I want the tittle “Mission: Towards your heart” in hot pink, {You will be credited, and if you want me to promote your social media or stories please message me privately.}

Hi is this open still?

1. Lonely Nights
  2. Katherine has to marry a prince to make her country stronger, when she finally begins to settle down with the fact that she could actually love him, something horrible happens…
  3. dvermulst2@hotmail.com
  4. I don’t know if you can do this for me, but I was thinking like she is standing in the middle and on the left side you see a ballroom with a crown in it and in blendes in with on the right side the waterfall (which should represent freedom). By this request I mean the Large Cover (Upper Half).

XX
Let me know if I missed something or you don’t understand anything.

Hi! I was hoping you could do cover art for my limelight story :slight_smile:
Title: Coffee Crush
Description: When Zara Dawson first sees Logan at a coffee shop, she is immediately sure that she wants to get to know him better; but by the time she tries to talk to him, he’s gone. Will Zara be able to find Lucas in time to start something special? Or will she lose any chance with him and complicate her other friendships?
Screenshots:

Email: Sarahsky102006@gmail.com (please don’t email unless you’re Khushi12)
Background:

I would like for Zara to be facing Logan.
I would Like the title coffee crush to be right below where both Zara and Logan are standing.
Thank you so much and I hope you except this request!

Hello!!
Are you still taking requests?

Hi @Khushi12
Are you still taking requests?

@annabelb

would you make a cover for me?

Hi I made beginning artist I was wondering if you can tell me what splashes are

1 Like

Splashes are the intros and the outros of the story . Like for an example “This story uses sound”…

Sorry for the late reply but… Sure send me the deets!

Do you still want the cover?

1 Like

Sorry if I am being a bit late… DO you still want the cover or whatever?

Sure send me the deets!

I can’t say I’m not intrigued! Sure send me the deets!

Yep!