Cover art and splashes requests :) CLOSED

Hello,
Since I’ve got the time if anyone needs me create splashes, cover art and edits I can do so.

If you want any characters in the work, send me a screenshot of your character (preferably against a white background.) the better the quality of the image, the better the end result!

For all of the given things please give me a short summary of your story so I know what kind of thing to design.

Things needed for cover art

Story title and the name of the author

Background (you can select it for me, give me rough idea of what you want or let me choose whatever based on the genre)

Genre of story

Any additional details, such as positioning of characters.

Things needed for cover art

What type/s of splashes do you need?

Genre of story

Background (you can select it for me, give me rough idea of what you want or let me choose whatever based on the genre)

The text you want

Any additional detail such as the icon on the image.

If you are unsure about anything just PM me and sorry if I am unable to do yours for any reason!

Below are some examples of my work

Moved to Resources section as that’s where art requests/exchanges live! :v:t2:

I’m not requesting but I want you to know that your first and last example is really nice. :grin:

1 Like

I currently don’t need anything but I love that first example! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much !

1 Like

could you maybe help me???

Sure xx what do you need.?

i can send you the characters and the details and then you maybe
can see if you can help me???:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Yes of course :slight_smile:

Also it’s worth mentioning that I can’t work with character details on limelight, so if your characters are limelight just send me a screenshot x

okay

this is the MC she is gonna stand in the midle.

and this is the MC’s love intreast
and they are like looking at eacth other
in a forest maybe it could be a little light.
and then the tittle is the unexpected2 :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Okay! What is your pen-name? Should I put by: Hannah Minna

no it’s Hannah_minna_skili_fuchs :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Okay x

How is this?

maybe with out the hearts???:
else it’s REALLY GOOD grinning::grinning::grinning:

lol I FRICKING USE PICSART TOO!!

I can help you if you want me to???:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Hi! So I am in the progress of writing my first story and would love it if you could make a cover art for me! All the details are below :slight_smile:

Story title: Addicted To You

name of the author: creeperpuppy321

Description: You run into this guy in the town square who turns out to be the crown prince. Their is a Royal Betrothal. Will you be the one that he wants?

Background (you can select it for me, give me rough idea of what you want or let me choose whatever based on the genre): maybe like a castle as it is going to be based on a Royal family.

Genre of story: Romance

Any additional details, such as positioning of characters: Sophia (the girl) on the left looking at Logan (the prince) who will be on the right, facing away from her.

Things needed for cover art: I have attached the pictures of the two characters :slight_smile:

The text you want: ‘Will he be the one that gets away?’

Any additional detail such as the icon on the image:
Sophia -

Logan -

Sophia princess (i don’t know if you can do this but if you can it would be great! I would like this princess Sophia as a “ghost” in the center of both of the others. If you could do it, thank you so much!) -

If you can take time out of your own life to create me this cover, I will be sure to give you credit in my story. Thankyou once again :smiley:

• creeperpuppy321