[PAUSED to catch up] Cover art and Splashes! Are you in need of a Cover or a Splash for your story?

thank you!!

Did you want the gem stones or a candle in the cover as it is in your description of your story?

1 Like

um… candles please!

Ok, I will start. Can’t wait to show you.

Liv xxx

thank you so much! I will never forget to give credit!
Thanks again :grinning:

@CrystalScarfel

This has definitely been one of my favourite covers! It is also the quickest! Here is your two covers. I do hope you like it!

1 Like

Oh my god! Thank you so much!! Very cool
Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Story name: Wrong From Right
Author Name (Optional) : Briana M.
Genre: Drama
Short description about your story: Rain, short for Raina, Devons is a 26 year young female. She is the boss at a company called Luxury Line. Because Rain is an African American female, being the boss at Luxury Line presents some problems for her. Her husband is the owner of Luxury Line, Her husband and her her has to pretend like they hate each other because they don’t want people to find out about their marriage
Large cover and/or Small cover: Both
Number of characters you want on the cover. 1
Screen shots of the characters and their descriptions. I don’t know how to screenshot my characters :frowning:
Any certain backgrounds (Optional): No
Any other necessary information. No

Hi Briana, I would love to make your cover. If you can’t screenshot can you write the following instead:

• Eye Colour:
  • Hair:
  • etc…

Hi Everyone,

I have had a lot of cover requests at the moment so I am pausing the requests.
You can post that you are interested below. I will PM you once I am available to do your cover.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
LivLoveDance xxx

Okay that’s fine!

• Hair: Straight (Chestnut)

• Eye/Eye Color: Upturned Bold (Brown)

• Mouth: Full Round (Terracotta)

• Nose: Soft Natural

• Body: Ink Female (Taupe)

• Face Shape: Soft Heart

• Eyebrows: Defined Natural

Ok great :+1:, also what clothes is the character wearing?

How do I send a private message?

Well I want her to dress casual instead of dressing like a business woman even though she is.

You click on the name of the person. Example: LivLoveDance7

Then a small screen will come up - then you press message.

I hope this helps.

Thank you so much!

Thanks for offering you help to make covers

@Briana_M here are your covers. I hope you like them.

Thanks so much! I love the cover, but it doesn’t fit my storyline :frowning: I’m sorry

I can redo if you want. I found that there wasn’t enough information to get a precise cover for you. Maybe a preference in background and/or more characters. You can ask someone else for a cover if you don’t want me. It’s fine.