Cover Art Contest: Partners in Crime [CLOSED]

(Community) Cover Art Contest!!!

Hi, it’s Julie here, and I’m excited to announce that I’m hosting a cover art contest for my (not yet published) first story, Partners in Crime! It’s time to unleash your creativity!

Your art has a chance to be featured as a splash, small cover, large cover, or both! You will also receive a shoutout in my story, and lots of praise + appreciation! :blush: Remember that this just for fun. Don’t stress over it! All artists who do not win will also receive shoutouts for their hard work and effort.

1st/2nd place- Small cover, large cover, or both, as well as an honorable mention. I also read three chapters or more of one of your stories (you pick!) You receive one new follower on Episode (me.) + a surprise
3rd place- Splash and honorable mention, + one new follower on Episode
All contestants- Shoutout

:llama: -Story Details- :llama:

Click here to view story details

Title: R&R: Partners in Crime
Author: Juliewrites (aka me)
Description: When a criminal saves your life in an attack, you have no choice but to help him. But your job as a police officer starts to get in the way. Will you choose your heart or the law?
-credit to @ebx_06 on IG for the description-
Style: Cinematic; Limelight
Love interests: One male
Main character: Female

:llama: -Character/Clothing Details- :llama:

Click here to view character/clothing details

Main Character
Body: Female Generic, gold 02
Brow: Round Thin High, black dark
Hair: Long Curls, cool dark brown
Eyes: Female Generic, hazel
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Lips: Full Heart Pouty, neutral medium nude matte
Additional Details: Treble Clef Tattoo (you aren’t required to show this unless her waist is visible)
Clothing: She’s a police officer, but you’re welcome to dress her in whatever you’d like.

Love Interest
Body: Male Athletic Body, gold 03
Brow: Round Soft, blackJet
Hair: Undercut Short Straight Texture, black jet
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling, hazel
Face: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose: Button Round
Lips: Medium Straight Natural, neutral medium nude matte
Additional Details: Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Grey Black, Lace Forearm Tattoo Solid (you aren’t required to show his tattoo unless his forearm is visible)
Clothing: Clothing of your choice, preferably with a black leather jacket.

Feel free to use any poses you’d like, as long as the cover displays the main character and love interest, and meets the guidelines. Both edited and drawn covers are accepted. Any background works for me!

:llama: -Guidelines- :llama:

• No hate speech/ rudeness to others.

• Art must be the correct size. You can send a small cover, large cover, or both.

• Art must be age 12+ appropriate. No swear words; naked characters, etc.

• Art must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM on February 28, 2021. This is based on PST (Pacific Standard Time.) If you live in a different time zone, you may have to submit your art early. (Click here → Time Zone Map to see which time zone you are in and what time zone I am in.

• You are NOT allowed to take someone else’s art and claim it as your own. If you and another person work on the art together, you must credit them too.

• Please put your IG or forums username(s) at the bottom right corner of the art piece, so you can be recognized for your art!

• Art must have the story name on it (Partners in Crime.)

• Follow the Content Guidelines - Google Docs

• You must fill out the form accordingly.

Form

Your entry must include:
-The actual art itself
-Your IG or forums username
-Password: pineapple :pineapple:

WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE GUIDELINES, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

:llama: -Artists Who Have Submitted Their Work- :llama:
(If it’s been more than forty-eight hours since you’ve submitted your work, and you don’t see it on the list, PM me, please. I’ll respond as soon as I can.)

1. @sim_epi
  2. @scarlettm
  3. @des556

Good luck! I will post the results as soon as I can. Remember that everyone is a winner here; all participating contestants will get a shoutout in my story. Keep in mind that I may make changes to the description of this contest. PM me or tag me @juliewrites if you have any questions. Let’s get creative!

:llama: Random Tags :llama:
Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged! If it bothers you I can remove you, just let me know.
@adilistic.stories @bakedpotato @Creole_KareBear @darlingvelvets @Emma_episode_03 @Faith.episode.cats @giulianna_creates @GretaMarisole

10 Likes

I would love to join

I’d like to join! :upside_down_face:

sure! just fill in the form when you’re ready (:

1 Like

My Finished Entry!

A Small Cover!

My forums is @sim_epi and my insta is @sim_episode You can give credit with either! :blush:

Password: Pineapple :pineapple:
I hope you like it! <3

1 Like

I might join if I have time to (:

I would love to join! It sounds cool!

@sim_epi
Thanks for participating, it looks nice!

Just wondering something though, it’s kinda a weird question but… is he wearing any pants? :thinking: Or is his shirt just oversized? Not to be rude just curious

1 Like

@juliewrites He is :joy: Since the point of your story is that the love interest is a criminal I gave him orange pants, to look kinda like a prison jumpsuit outfit. I do see how it looks like he isn’t tho lol. If you want, I can change it to a different colour so you can tell the difference :smiley:

1 Like

I would really love to join. This looks like fun :partying_face:

After we are done where would we sent it??

Just send it in here! Include the art, password, and IG or forums username.

1 Like

Yes, if possible change the color… if you win, Episode might actually think he’s not wearing any pants :joy: and won’t accept the cover. Sorry about that! Maybe make it look a little more orange (although its up to you on what color you choose)

1 Like

Hi! I’m almost done with your cover! Just asking, there’s a lot of empty space, do you want me to put your author name? If so, what name do you want me to put? Thank you!

1 Like

@scarlettm
It’s optional, but if you want you can include my author name: Juliewrites

1 Like

Hi @juliewrites! I’ve finished by entry! Hope you like it! <3

My Entry! <3

I’m @scarlettm. Password: Pineapple :pineapple:
Thanks so much! Hope you like it! <3

2 Likes

@scarlettm
Thanks for participating! Don’t forget to put your IG or forums username at the bottom right corner of the art, so that you can be recognized for your art.

1 Like

Ok I finished!

cover

Screenshot 2021-02-09 134327

I hope you like it! And I wish everybody good luck! :heart: (You guy’s made good covers!)

forums username:Des556

1 Like

Thank you! Remember to submit the password, and add your IG or forums username to the bottom right corner of the cover.

1 Like

Important: Please read if you haven’t already. This has rules on what you are or aren’t allowed to include on the cover. Scroll down to “Story Covers.”

1 Like