Cover art contest!

Please post art on here for a story called Infected
Rules

1. No inappropriate art
  2. Must have Infected written on it somewhere and By Izzy
  3. First character has a blond fishtail braid with cherry red lipstick and a soft natural nose and olive skin tone Auburn upturned bold eyes and Surgeon Outfit and no shoes and has to pose as if she is scared
    I need a small cover and a large cover the winner/winners will be chosen once there is 8 covers i will choose a small cover and a big cover.
1 Like

Please post art soon!!

1 Like

give me a scecond

@EpisodeStudio members

Read the rules please.

1 Like

Please post art on here for a story called Ballet or the Boy.
Rules

No inappropriate art
Must have Ballet or the Boy written on it somewhere and By Izzy
First character has a blond fishtail braid with cherry red lipstick and a soft natural nose and light skin tone blue upturned bold eyes and wearing any outfit
The other character has black spiked up hair and classic blush lips light skin tone classic round taupe eyes a button nose and wearing any outfit.
I need a small cover and a large cover the winner/winners will be chosen once there is 5 entry’s that follow all the rules

it is about a girl who is a ballet dancer and she is in grade 4. she is offered to audition for white lodge ballet school but then she meets a boy. if she goes to the school she will not see him again.she must choose ballet or the boy

How old are you in grade 4?

12 or 13

I’m 13 and in grade 8…:joy:

2 Likes

oh… haha my sister is 12 and she is in grade 4 :joy::joy:

1 Like

Wat? Sorry that I assumed :tired_face:

you dont need to be sorry its fine haha

1 Like

:pray::slight_smile:

can someone please post some art!!

Hi there! I know it’s probably not what you want at all, but I’m trying to teach myself how to use Canva, so I decided to mess around a bit with your story’s prompt. Anyway, I know there’s a high chance you won’t use it, especially since I’m not a skilled artist, nor does this have characters on it, but I thought I’d share what I came up with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG thank you sooo much :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I LOVE it

1 Like

Oh, and for future reference, I recommend putting threads like this in #creators-discussion:resources since that’s where cover art related discussions/requests are currently live- you may be able to get more interest there. #feature-art-suggestions is to request features for Episode to implement in their app.

You can tag @Ryan or @Jeremy to ask them to move the thread for you :slight_smile:

can some more people do some cover art that is…

1. not inappropriate.
  2. Must have Ballet or the Boy written on it somewhere and By Izzy.
  3. First character has a blond fishtail braid with cherry red lipstick and a soft natural nose and light skin tone blue upturned bold eyes and wearing any outfit.
  4. The other character has black spiked up hair and classic blush lips light skin tone classic round taupe eyes a button nose and wearing any outfit.
    :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

I think you mean 8th grade. :slightly_smiling_face:It’s different in Europe, right?

1 Like