Cover Art Creator Here

Hello! I would LOVE for you to make a cover for me for my upcoming story! your work is amazing! thank you so much in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Course! I’ll get to doing something for you now!

1 Like

Your work is so great! Can I request a small cover?

1 Like

Course please privately message me all your information :slight_smile:

Hiya! I’m interested in one of your amazing “episode” screens with the characters at the bottem, if possible!

1 Like

Of course!
Send me your character details and I’ll be right on it

main character: beach wave hair (white) .face: oval .eyebrows: defined natural. eyes: upturned feline (white) nose: elven .mouth: classic (blush) . body: ink female (fair)

love interest: hair : spiked up hair (black). face : defined triangle. eyebrows:medium sharp. eyes: classic round (purple). nose: button. mouth: classic blush. body: male (light)
best friend: long dreadlocks (black). face: round. eyebrows: thick flat. eyes: downturned bold. nose :elven. mouth: blossom lips (sable). body:ink female (dark)
other best friend: hair:stright (blue light). face: diamond. eyebrows: thick flat. eyes:upturned bold pine. nose:refined. mouth : classic (cherry red). body: ink female (fair)
brother: short cropped hair (black). face: defined triangle. eyebrows: thick arch. eyes: stoic almost (black). nose: button. mouth: uneven (blush). male (light)
cheating ex: hair: short cropped hair (blond). face: athletic square jaw. eyebrows: thick arch. eyes: classic round (blue). nose: hooked nose. mouth: classic (blush), body: male (light)
outfits: love interest: ripped punk pants, vneck tshirt (black) cool leather jacket construction worker boots
main character: calf boots white, yellow vanilla peacoat
best friend: black beach day skater shoes, black beach day romper
other best friend: white bow fur booties light lepored belted sweater dress
brother: Winter Coat Grey Construction Worker Boots Distressed White Jeans
cheating ex: Cuffed Jeans Black Hipster High Top Sneakers Swoopneck Sleeveless Stripe Grey True

ah, that took a long time to type, thank you! ^-^

1 Like

Thankyou? Any specific poses?

I have couple people before you but you will get it this week :slight_smile:

ok thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

No problem- at a rough estimate I’d say about wednesday

could the mc and the love interest be in the middle, and the love interest arms_crossed_angry, and the mc arms_crosses_angry, the rest of them can be doing anything, but could the cheating ex be looking the love interests way and be angry?

Hi, i’d love it if you could create me a small cover photo and a large cover photo for my story

1 Like

Great please message me character details and they should get to you this week

they are the main characters Jax and Sian

Jax:
Hair- short cropped hair black
Face- defined triangle
Eyebrows-medium sharp
Eyes- stoic almond blue
Nose- button
Mouth- classic blush
Body- ink male tan

Sian: