Cover art for my story :)

Hey! I would need someone who could make some nice covers for my story, with the characters on it.
I’d be very happy if someone could even draw and paint :wink:

3 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I can :slight_smile:

I’d love to check out :white_heart: The Vintage Art Shop :white_heart: (Free PFP’s, Covers, Splashes, Overlays, Art Scenes, Character Cards and More)(FREE)(OPEN)

1 Like

I could try let me know if your interested

I can do that but i only do commissions so no free art but I’m very cheap, if you are interested just pm me here or if you prefer contact me on ig @themidjunes

Here some samples of my works so you can have an idea:

2 Likes

Hello! I love your work, it’s beautiful. But how much do you usually take?

Thank you very much :heart:, the prices depends on how many characters you want me to draw, for only one it’s 10 euro, for 2 it will be 15, for 3 it’s 20 euro and so on !!!

1 Like

Okay! thank you for telling me :slight_smile: i will think about it :heart:

1 Like

Of course :+1:

Hey I may be able to help you out if you stil haven’t found anyone. Here are some examples, there are more on my Ig @emmaj.artwork :snowflake: Feel free to dm me here or on IG!

1 Like

Hello! Wow beautiful… Are you doing these for free?

Yes for free☺️

1 Like

Alrighty! :slight_smile: i’m thinking maybe you could do one art for me :innocent:
The background maybe should be something like this…

And on it there should be one character :slight_smile:
Her pose could be something like this…

But i would like her full body to be shown :slight_smile:
And she should have like this pink magic around her but a bit darker and her eyes also pinkish like on this picture.
The details for the character: body: ash 10, brows: straight medium (black dark), hair: long straight wavy ends parted (pink lt) you can have her hair on the art just like on this picture too :wink: eyes: heavy lid upturned (violet in story but on the art pink as on the pic) :slight_smile: face: diamond, nose: defined natural, lips: full round pouty (violet matte).
Outfit: cat suit studded pants pleather grey mulberry, studded black belt cat suit pleather purple, nose stud silver (it’s not that important but if it could be visible on art then sure), chunky tread ankle boots leather pink.
Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like