Cover Art for Story Needed

Hey everyone! I’m writing an episode story and I was wondering if there’s anyone that could make my cover art. It’s more of an environmental cover art than one with main characters. I’d be very thankful :blush: I also made like a basic ‘guide’ which shows how the cover art should basically look like/ the components in the cover art so you can see all the things that are in it. I just thought that was important to showcase so that you know whether or not you could help me out. Thank you in advance for any help :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hello @Problematic_Patrick, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley: I’ve moved this topic to Art Resources since you’re looking for cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I hope this will help!

Hey I do edits on Instagram never tried to do an cover dut I can try check it @sarasingh_epesoide there are my edits and if you like them contac me and I can try to do you cover ,thk

I don’t need a cover anymore but I just wanted to say that your edits are really cute! :relaxed::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart: