Cover Art Help For Story

Okay, PM the details.

Episode Bliss can help if someone else isn’t! :slight_smile:

Oh man, people shouldn’t be hating on you-that’s just awful! Stay strong :heart: And thank you for the recommendation!

And @Miss_Moonlight thank you so much for commenting on this post-I might ask later after my current covers are updated-I need to keep up with it all :grin::yellow_heart:

Thank you both very much!

1 Like

No problem :+1:

1 Like

Update: @Bethany1 has helped me with one of my covers and I have uploaded it :smile::yellow_heart:
Thank you @Bethany1 , you are so talented and very kind!

1 Like

I can help you make a cover if you still need one!

Examples

1 Like

Thank you :smile::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Update: @cakepie99999 has helped me with one of my large covers and I have uploaded it and will give credit and it’s awesome!
Thank you @cakepie99999 so much , you are very talented and super sweet :wink: :yellow_heart:

Happy to help

Can you tell me me the details?

Update: @Unique_911 has helped me with one of my covers and I have uploaded it and will give credit and it’s magnificent! :heart_eyes:
Thank you @Unique_911 so much , you are very talented and super cool ! :heart::sunglasses::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hi can I still help

Of course : )

Thank you so much for the offer to help, I really appreciate it, but I’ve decided to leave it for now :sweat_smile::revolving_hearts: Again, thank you and have an amazing day <3

1 Like

@Unique_911 , @cakepie99999, @Bethany1, you guys are honestly so freaking awesome-like, I have no words how awesome-it’s a lot :grin::revolving_hearts:
A big thank you to all three of you, who have helped me out so much-may your dreams come true and I wish you good luck in life <3
THANKS times a hundred, THANKS times a million, you literally made my day and I was so happy, you beautiful artists, you truly are fantastic :sunglasses::orange_heart:

4 Likes

If you haven’t found anyone Episode harmony can :heartpulse:

Three amazing, wonderful artists have helped me and graced me with their fabulous presence :sunglasses:
And thank you for the suggestion <3
You’re awesome :wink:

2 Likes

Aww you’re welcome. Always happy to help when and we’re I can. :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No problem :blush: Thank you.