Cover Art / Ideas

Hey everyone,
I’m writing a story called Scarlett’s Vampire Mate and I need an Art cover.

Here is an example of what im going for but you can have your own ideas but this is basically what im going for with the two main characters looks.
most appreciated, cant wait to see your ideas.

2 Likes

Do you want it edited or drawn? For free or paid?

1 Like

so as an artist I hate when the one who want art say you decide, its not for me, you are suppouse to make the decisions, I dont wanna do it, if I wanted to be creative I would draw for myself. trust me you make it more deficult by asking the artist to pick

anyway you can check out my artshop
Line’s Free Artshop (OPEN) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

2 Likes

so for this I want it drawn and the its the two main characters. the female character has red hair and green emerald eyes and fair skin and she’s a vampire the male character has dark black hair and light brown eyes with medium golden skin and he’s the werewolf. it is for free but I will make sure to tag you for your art. I must apologize this is my first time writing on episode so I am still learning. hope this answers some questions if you have more please let me know.

3 Likes

to add to this more to help the artist I want it to look similar to the picture in the way that it shows how protective the werewolf is over his vampire mate

2 Likes

@HazelRay I’m hosting an art giveaway and I’ll be drawing prizes for cover art. You can check it out. Your chances would be really good and I’d be able to do that for you if you win. https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/art-giveaway-art-scenes-covers-splashes-as-prizes/551020

1 Like

Hey I would love :heart: to if u still up

2 Likes

yes definitely still up for it

2 Likes

sounds awesome

2 Likes

Can u just pm me the custom pose nd I would show u my some examples

1 Like