Cover art needed for horror/mystery story!

I need a cover art inspired on this art from the game Silent Hill Shattered Memories.
Inspired - not copied - because the story is similar to the game too.

3 Likes

Are you looking for drawn or edit?

free or paid lovley? :white_heart:

I don’t have an option. Can be one or another.

I don’t have a preference.

1 Like

If you want it free and edited there’s a few of us in my art shop that can help

1 Like

Hey hun :blush: I do covers, art scenes and backgrounds myself, maybe I could help. Let me know what if you’re interested working with me :call_me_hand:t3:
My prices are fair and of top quality

15$ 》Potrait
20$ 》Half body
25$ 》Full body
(My backgrounds are free atm)

2 Likes

You can look into my thread for examples and prices :blush:

You can check ny insta. For more examples. @tessa_art.28

1 Like

Hi, If you’re still looking for an artist, I do cover and art scene at an affordable price.

Cover Examples

Commission Prices

1 Like

Hey,

Are you still looking for someone? I currently have my commissions open.

Here are my commissions sheets, prices and examples.

Any questions let me know

Zoe

1 Like

I took a look, thanks but the edited cover is not what I want. I thought it would look good but it’s not how I’m imagining.
Thanks though.

Hello!
I loved the drawings BUT I’m brazilian and wondering how much I’ll pay because BR$ is different from dollar or euro… damn… any ideas?

1 Like

Hello!
I liked the way you draw. Yes, we can discuss better on private.
Thanks!!

1 Like

I liked!
We can discuss better on private.

1 Like

Hey. Sorry for the late reply. I don’t get notifications from here.

Could you let me know specifically what you want? How many people? What proportion (half body or full body)? Background? Tattoos?

And then I can get a specific price for you and covert it to your currency :relaxed:

1 Like

It would be just like the image: a woman (I’ll look for an image for reference), the background a suburb and 2 creatures. Full body. No tattoos.
Everything needs to have snow and the creatures are kinda made of ice, but as they’re going to be with their backs facing the cover, don’t need a face.

1 Like

Okay great thank you!

So that would be £65 gbp in my currency

And I believe your currency is as below but current me if I’m wrong… 415.84

1 Like

It’s right but 415 is so fucking expensive. I can buy a couch with that money. OMG, I hate my country lmao

1 Like

Aww sorry about that. In my country it’s quite cheap. But I hope you find some one who can do it cheaper :pray:

1 Like

I might need to learn how to draw or else i won’t have a cover for my story lmao

1 Like