Cover art needed for horror/mystery story!

Yeah unfortunately a lot of people who offer commissions will be a similar price to me.

You can try looking for people doing requests or try giveaways

1 Like

You could try one of my regular artists, [LexiXArt on instagram] her art is stunning and flawlessā€¦ yet her prices are ridiculously cheapā€¦ depending on the dimensions you want.

For a three person bust up art, she only charged me Ā£27. [About BR$173 in your money.] Bare in mind, it wouldā€™ve only been Ā£20 [About BR$128 in your money] if I hadnā€™t of added the tattoos and piercings.

Here is an example of her work. Itā€™s the latest piece she did for me:

Bare in mindā€¦ 99.9% of artists will charge for the additional background details that you require. So if youā€™re not willing to pay a larger amount, then you might just have to forget having those extra detailsā€¦ and settle for buying the full body one person art, only. Because you could always just edit the background yourself with free overlays from royalty free websites.

2 Likes

Oh my!! her art really is stunning!!! and wow the price!! will def check her out!

1 Like

You definitely should, Lexi is amazingā€¦ and very sweet. Sheā€™s currently making a third piece for me, and I just know itā€™s gonna be perfect! [Iā€™ve already seen the sketch! :heart_eyes:]

1 Like

I bet itā€™s beautiful!! I will def commission her for my next story :heart_eyes:

Thanks but itā€™s closed.

Did you ask her?! If not, then Iā€™d ask her despite what it says on her profileā€¦ just to make sure. Because it said she was closed when I put in my current order. :woman_shrugging:t3:

[Unless she was just doing me a favour, because Iā€™m a repeat customer. :thinking:]

1 Like

Obviously might be because of that.

Well I know that Magrnarts on Instagram has open commissions. [I cannot share the art that she did for me, just yetā€¦ because I havenā€™t publicly released it yet, and I donā€™t plan to until the story is ready to be published.]

Sheā€™s also very cheap, has a cute art style and she works very fast. She finished my piece in less than 4 days. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Hereā€™s some examples of her art style:

And this is her price list:

And since youā€™re wanting full body, itā€™d be: BR$113 in your money.]

Are those all the examples you have? :thinking:

I have more art examples

Do you draw these yourself, Iā€™m asking because of the ā€œtoon Appā€ watermark and they look edited to me which you cannot sell!

5 Likes

:joy::joy: lol

1 Like