Cover art needed for my new story!

cover art needed for my new story!

hi everyone ! as you read, i’m in need of someone who can create cover art for my new story :slight_smile:

here’s a description of the story:
"after running away from a forced marriage, [mc] finds herself in the world beneath where she meets the handsome [love interest]. can she save his world before hers is destroyed?

in this story, the mc and love interest are/will become faeries; mythical creatures with wings: it’s fantasy-romance.

hopefully, that information that can help.

here are the details of the characters and a picture;

female;
hair: beach wave hair (white)
skin: tan
face: oval
brow: mature round
eyes: upturned feline (purple)
nose; upturned
mouth: full round (scarlet)

male;
hair: modern pompadour (black)
skin: light
face: defined triangle
brow: thick arch
eyes: round piercing (blue)
nose: button
mouth: uneven (terracotta)

0de9c711cc218b5d0d89ac2ad47d776b

those are some examples of covers that i’d like mine to look similar to. although, i appreciate whatever style you work with.

if you’d like to participate, please dm me on instagram @ericastories so i can see examples of art you made : ) and if you need a more detailed description.

for those who’d like to create a cover, credit will be given at the end of each episode as well as a permanent highlight on my instagram ( a follow from me ofc <3 )

thank you, xx erica.

1 Like

Hey girl, I am a little busy at the moment, but depending on when you would need it I could get it to you next week!
Here is some of my work!

I have more I would just have to go get it, if you are interested let me know!

your art work is amazing !!! u talented bean ! :heart_eyes: ofc yesss dm me!

1 Like

You can come at my art thread and also see my art scenes and cover examples and request there if you want me to do it​:smile::smile:. Here is the link and thank you Purva’s CREATIVE ART SHOP :heart_eyes: