Cover Art Needed, HELP! (SOLVED)

Hello, so, I would really appreciate it if someone could make me some cover art, I tried making my own but it didn’t turn out that well, I didn’t really like what i did so i decided why not reach out to someone for some help. I just need one cover done, I will use the same cover as the smaller cover as well just so you don’t have to make a smaller one (I know how stressful it can be)

(Also, I am willing to wait, take all the time you need, I know how busy life can get.)

(I WANT A FREE COVER DONE AS I AM CURRENTLY BROKE AND I DON’T HAVE A WAY TO GET MONEY.)

Story Description: So, the story is called Zade and it’s about a boy, his name is Zade and he’s been through a lot and is still going through a lot. We’re going through is day to day life and what happens in it and we will then eventually see where he’ll end up.

(There are 2 main characters Zade and Angel)

Character Descriptions:

ZADE:

Skin Color: Rose 4
Eyebrow Color: Jet Black
Eyebrows: Hairy (I tried typing in the type but part of the name was not visible but it was Furrowed Raised- something.)
Hair Color: Jet Black
Hair: Long and Wavy
Eye Color: Hazel
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Straight Narrow
Lip Color: Neutral Medium Nude Matte
Lip Shape: Full Lower Lip Heart
(He also has a mole on his left side by his mouth, it’s very low)

Photo:

(You can put him into any outfit you want, it doesn’t have to be the one showcased here just as long as you add his cross necklace afterwards)

Angel:

Skin Color: Neutral 03
Eyebrow Color : Jet Black
Eyebrows: Arched Thick Styled
Hair Color: Jet Black
Hair: Curly. (Put Up Like In The Picture Below)
Eye Color: Deep Blue
Eyes: Heavy Lid Upturned
Face Shape: Diamond
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Lip Color: Neutral Medium Nude Matte
Lip Shape: Full Round Flat Top Skin
(She also has very heavy freckles that spread across her cheeks and nose)

Photo:

(The same thing applies here too, you can put her into any outfit you want, keep in mind though, she has a tattoo of a dagger on her rib cage on her left side.)

Scene Of The Cover: Angel and Zade are on a beach, standing side by side staring up at the sky, they’re both happy and smiling but there is a dark figure that looms over Zade. (You Can Put The Title Anywhere Just As Long As It Doesn’t Block Anything Important For Example: Their Faces.)

I really hope you can help me out based on what I’ve said, I’d really love it. (YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WILL LOVE IF YOU DO THIS, I’D GIVE YOU A WHOLE VIRTUAL HUG AND HONESTLY JUST CRY TEARS OF PURE JOY BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID FOR ME!)

(ALSO I WILL CREDIT YOU!)

I hope what I said made sense to you and if not feel free to yell at me, I apologize in advance, I’m very dumb when it comes to explaining things but yeah, if you do decide to do this, thanks a bunch, seriously, much love to you <3

2 Likes

you’re better off looking for some open art shops :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Art Shops? Where can I find these?

1 Like

They are literally all over the forums. It’s always named ____ Shops/ ____Art Shop/ ____ shops [edits/cards/reviews + OPEN] those kind.

For example, there’s a popular one right under this topic in the main page titled “Katherine’s Art Shop”

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to check it out, thanks everyone who replied <3

2 Likes

Try some of these art shops! If you can’t find any I can link some on instagram too! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Some people taking free requests (I think) on instagram:

epybites.606
akio._episode
jahnea_writes
gerald_episode
epiwesoo
maggiepsd
lakshmi.epi
vd._arts
_kathrine_episode
bmelinda.episode
redjhina22
orin.epi
_kya__v

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, i checked most of them and i found that the request thing was locked but i managed to find someone i think was still taking request, im not sure, i messaged them and now im just waiting for them to answer me. Thanks for the help and the recommendations everyone! Much Love!

2 Likes

Yeah, so i searched and even messaged some of the people and they said they never took requests or they’re not taking requests right now, so yeah, if you have anymore people that you can give me a list of, that would be much appreciated if not then that’s fine, im sure i can find another way to get cover art, but thanks again for trying to help.

1 Like

Hey there, so we are a Group of people who takes art requests :blush: . If you haven’t found someone to do your Cover then you can text us on Instagram(@epi_.multi). Have a great day :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, thank you so so much! I would love to request a cover from you guys, i tried texting you guys but it’s not working /:

2 Likes

try it from our link: @epi_.multi | Linktree

2 Likes

Oh, alright, thank you again, much love <3

2 Likes

Okay, just submitted an art request in the google forms <3

1 Like

Hiii this is my examples

2 Likes

Oh my, this is awesome! I love it! At this point, I’m just willing to go to anyone for this cover, if you could make me a cover that would be awesome! Again, no rush, I’m willing to wait for as long as it takes!

2 Likes

Ofc sweetie just fill this form

1 Like

Just let me know if you need any added in details or anything.

2 Likes

Oh, I see, okay, thanks.

2 Likes