Cover art needed (OPEN)

Hi! I really need cover art for a story of mine.
I unfortunately cannot pay you, but I will make sure to give you the credit you rightfully deserve!
Comment if you are interested, and I would love to give you further details!
Drawn is preferred but I wouldn’t mind an edited cover!
EDIT: although I have mer.stories creating a small cover for me, I would love a large cover as well, once again preferably drawn!

1 Like

Is it edited or drawn?

i can do an edited cover for you!

1 Like

I am very good at that! I am making a lot of covers for episode users and I would love to help you make the cover art of your dreams!

Tell me if you are interested!

Instagram: @episode_laura_

1 Like

i would prefer a drawn cover but edited is fine!

1 Like

i am very interested, thank you! would it be a drawn or edited cover? Also, could I see an example of any possible covers you have made in the past?

okay! Could you show me an example of covers you’ve done in the past? It might inspire me for this cover! Thanks!

I’d preferably do drawn too but it seems like other people are interested to and to be honest I’m really not great at drawing anyway.

well, can you show me an example of any drawings you have made?

1 Like

yeah! i’ll pm you

1 Like

I don’t really have any saved, I just thought I’d try but someone else is probably better than me.

Nonsense, I would love to see your art sometime! If you do save any art any time soon I’d like to see it :slight_smile:
I actually already have someone who is currently creating a small cover, but maybe you could create a large cover for me?

1 Like

Oh okay. I thought you already had someone to do it that’s why I was saying that. I’d be happy to try. I was just saying I don’t have much drawing experience. What would you like the cover to be?

i can DM you details later!

1 Like