Hi! I’m entering the H&V contest and I really need cover art, photoshop doesn’t work on my mac and I’d like it to be professional. The content deadline is in about a week so I need it fast, sorry to sound rude… I’m just really stressed right now!
I’ll use your art for probably the first twenty chapters and credit will be given in the beginning and end! Please provide examples below!
I can do your cover!!! Examples
I can do it for you. But i don’t use photoshop
I don’t use PhotoShop Either…
That’s photshop… or do you mean ADOBE Photoshop?
Pixlr isn’t photoshop. It’s just an online editor
View this link: Covers, Splashes, Backgrounds, Overlays, Characters, & Art Resources - CLOSED, see Plethora Graphics This is all my work and I’m positive you won’t regret it!
This background is only one panel which means it’s the only zone.
This background, however, has two panels (two zones).
If you have any random picture that you wish to make as a background but doesn’t fit (too small or too big) then request and I’ll resize it!
I can even do your profile picture to be just like mine or if you want to put any special art into it. Like:
Here, I made an overlay of this background:
And it turned out like this:
- Name of auther (either real or username)
- Type of art (small, big cover, splashes, backgrounds, overlays, etc.)
- Backgrounds, overlays, colors
- Title of book
- Genre (fiction, horror, thriller, etc.)
- Feel of the cover (joyous, sad, etc.)
- Placing of characters (optional)
- Character looks (optional)
- Character outfits (outfit)
- Any other details you would like to add
- Urgent time/ due date (I’ll try…)