Cover Art Page For Story

**Need a Cover Art Photo **

Good afternoon,
Everyone from episode. I hope everyone is doing great. I was wondering is someone could do some cover art for me. Of course I will be able to help out with any changes that you would like to make. I just would like for someone to do a cover art project either with me or for me for my story. Honestly I have a concept or two for the story. But I don’t have much to spend. I would like for someone to take on this challenge with me. If you know anyone who can help with a Cover Art Page for my story I would most appreciate it very much.I hope that everyone will like my story. Other than that I hope everyone is achieving there goals. I hope everyone has a nice day. Love y’all.

With LOTS OF LOVE TO THE COMMUNITY 
    WinterSavage
5 Likes

Since you say you don’t want to spend you can ask some-one here in this art shop

2 Likes

Hi there, can i have the information of your story, I just a beginner of art, so my art maybe not very well,still I want to work with you

Hi love!! Here’s my thread :heart::heart_hands:

This sounds good! I would love to work with you on it🥰

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

hey are you still doing cover art ?

yes I am!! :slight_smile:

I’ll be so grateful to work with you!, :heart: what did you have in mind??

Are u still looking for cover art?