Cover art please?

Hey anyone who could help me w cover art?

I can!

1 Like

thanks a lot!!! What should I do?

Hello @ellak! This is Sydney the Moderator.

I’ve moved this topic from Writer’s Portal Features to Creator’s Corner Art Resources since you’re looking for cover art. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hey so, can I do one. I mean one of can do the large cover and another can do the small cover! And you have give her the character details

1 Like

What do you want on your cover art and what’s the story or go to @epy.raven for cover art

omg! Would you do that? Small cover would be really nice

Omg! Would you do that? Small cover would be really nice

1 Like

Do you still need help or is it sorted?

1 Like

If you need a cover art, please check my thread I MAKE COVERS AND OVERLAYS (OPEN).

1 Like

Thanks!

What’s the character details?

Main char aka REIGNA has tan skintone, medium angled eyebrows, straight black hair, downturned natural green eyes, soft heart faceshape, upturned nose, classic orange crush lips.

SETH has tan skin, thin arched eyebrows, diamond faceshape, generic short black hair, stoic almond blue eyes, button nose, full tapered terracotta lips.

ALEXY : fair skin, thick round eyebrows, short cropped platinum blond hair, gentle almond blue eyes, diamond face, refined nose, full tapered blush lips.

MANDY: olive skin, defined natural eyebrows, straight bob blue hair, slender pine eyes, diamond face, refined nose, classic raven lips.

MATT: mocha skin, bushy arch eyebrows, black cornrow bun hair, taupe deepset piercing eyes, diamond face, round nose, classic taupe lips.

this is a fantasy story so they’re dressed a bit weird. Shoul I write u the dresses too?

It is stored, thank you! <3

Oh okay, figured out.

REIGNA, ALEXY, MANDY, MATT

AND THIS IS SETH

Please can you help me with me cover too?

Ok thanks I’ll work on it!

title and author name please

Go visit Thicc Sister Hood they do very good art

1 Like

Lamian -> title
Kira.Episode -> author name