Cover Art Required for my New Story!

Hey Guys! I’m making a new story for episode and I really need some cover art and profile art as well for my ig, as I suck at making cover art. If you are open to doing this dm on insta @graciemay.episode and tell me what you require of me xx
Thank you all
Gracie x

1 Like

Hey we happy helpers would love to help out, request her :slightly_smiling_face:

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/allie-episodes-art-shop-open-ink-and-limelight/116111

Hii!!! I can do covers, splashes, and Media cards. They don’t take very long!!! If you want to see an example of my work here is my portfoli!! All I need is Charecter descriptions and what your story is about!!! I have no rules, and I don’t need to be given credit!!!1

My Portfolio

1 Like

Hey! I think Fazeclan_lover is going to be working on my title, but if you could make a “this story uses sound cover” that would be amazing!!

Story Description: Vesta carries a dark past which she doesn’t want to unveil, but can bad boy Jason change her mind and possibly her heart, or maybe school sweet-heart Leo?

Character Details: (limelight)
Girl 1;
Skin: Gold 02
Brow: Round Medium
Hair/Colour: Short Wavy Ombre/Plum
Eyes/Colour: Deepset Almond/Hazel Dark
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips/Colour: Full Round Flat Top Skin/Pink Deep Gloss

Outfit: Rippedleggingssimple Grey Black, Vintage Halter Cotton Orange Sunny, Belted Open Jacket Grey Cool Dark
Shoes/Accessories: Ankle Buckle Boots Pleather Grey Black, Ribbon Fabric Jeweled Chocker Cotton Red True, Leaf Motif Beaded Bracelet Metal Silver
Pose: dance_wavehands_happy_loop

Girl 1;
Skin: Neutral 01
Brow: Arched Natural
Hair/Colour: Long Double Dutch Braids/Dirty Blonde
Eyes/Colour: Round Medium/Blue Aqua
Face: Diamond Defined Contour
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Lips/Colour: Full Heart Pouty/Rose Matte

Outfit: Aiko Crop Top Cotton Neutral Black, Zipper Leather Neutral White, Waist High Skirt Cotton Blue Seafoam
Shoes/Accessories: Necklace Leather Orange Tangerine, Studs Warm Grey Blush Leather Rhinestone
Pose: shush_neutral

I’m on it!!!

1 Like

Ok! Thank you so much x
(Can you do it kind of like your one that says (until next time) with a boy and girl in hell with devil horns? But like with a different background, people, poses etc. I just like the way it is set out?)

Hey! Do you think you could do my “until next time” photo? xx

Yupie doodles!!!

1 Like

ughhh thank you so much hun xxx

Not a problem!

If you haven’t found anyone yet go here

Omg your art is amazing! I would love to use it!
Title Page
Be Back Soon
Both title pages:
2 Characters:

Character Details:

Girl (limelight)
Skin Color: Neutral 04
Eyebrows: Arched Natural
Hair/color: Long Feathered/Black Dark
Eyes/Color: Female Generic/Violet
Face: Diamond Defined Contour
Nose: Round Button
Lips/Color: Full Round Pouty/Brown Neutral

Outfit: Asymmetrical Ruffle Dress Tulle Yellow Cream
Accessories: Circular Patterned Gold Choker Metal Rose Gold, Necklace Metal Rose Gold
Pose: idle_sad_loop

Boy (limelight) (not done need to edit this post sorry)
Skin Color: Gold 04
Eyebrows: Straight Medium
Hair/color: Slicked Back Solid/Black Jet
Eyes/Color: Monolid Slender/Hazel
Face: Square Long Jaw Shadow
Nose: Grecian Narrow
Lips/Color: Full Heart Natural/Beige Deep Neutral

Outfit: Sleeves Swoopneck Neutral White, Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Black
Shoes: Quilted Pattern Ankle Boots Leathergrey Black

Pose: idle_sad_loop (is there any way you could make his arm around her? it’s ok if not)

Background: Anything grey with rain, like a street maybe
Extra: Make it daramtic!!! thanks

Thank you so much b!!!

Oh hey what kind of seting would you like them in for the end card???

Like a bedroom or something?
Wait I thought you were doing “this story has music?” aha

oooooffff nvm

Any way here is the first draft of your cover, I have to go so that I can get to school early tomorrow morning! If you don’t like it I can start over…

Musiccover1

I know it isn’t exactly what you asked for but it is only a rough draft… I sorry I ran out of time tonight

(Just making sure you were talking to me when you said this “Hey! Do you think you could do my “until next time” photo? xx”)

hello ! im the Vice President of team episode. it seems like you’ve found the artists to make arts for your story. nevertheless, team episode is always ready to help you with anything related to arts if you ever need one in the future. we do covers, splashes and many more!

feel free to check out our thread for examples! ==> Team Episode's Art Shop

we have many artists that are able to get your request done according to your likings. feel free to make your request on our thread and we’ll get back to you after we’ve looked up for the members that is willing to help. thank you and have a nice day :yellow_heart:

~ Sophbee

That is amazing I love it!!! and I’m sorry I was actually talking to Allie but u could always do it if she doesn’t want to xx I already love it so when your done tell me how you want to give it to me x Just maybe not cool? aha and yeh that’s it I love ittt

Thank you @sophbee i’ll definetley use you in the future

1 Like

Just finished your final splash, you can use the draft or this one =)
I really hope you like it