Cover art? small & big please

All the details
All char. Details
Title
Author name
Background

1 Like

would a screen shot of the characters be okay?

1 Like

As long as you also include the details, because it’s a struggle for me, trying to find the eye shape, color, and eyebrows.

1 Like

okay ^.^ i will! just give me a minute or two ^.^

1 Like

Character 1

eyes: Female Generic
eye color: Grey
eyebrows: Arched Natural
Skin color: Rose 4
Hair : Long Feathered

Character 2:

eyes: Male Generic
eye color: Blue
eyebrows: straight medium
Skin color: neutral 04
Hair : slicked back solid

position: can you make them like their foreheads touching and them holding each other but she’s like kinda sad and give her black angel wings please ^.^

Title: Eternal Lies
Author: Adeline Rose
background: shattered glass

1 Like

Ooooooohhh snappp :thinking:
I’ve never done limelight before… is that a risk you’re willing to take?

1 Like

yes , i trust you ^.^

1 Like

happy birthday!

1 Like

Thank you sm! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! hope you have a great one!! :sparkling_heart:

hey girl i just wanted to check up on how the cover is coming along ^.^

1 Like

Sorry for taking long, I’ve been practicing Limelight and I’ll have it done ASAP!

1 Like

So for the pose I know you want their heads to be leaning like that but it’ll look really weird since LL can’t show half a face and there’s way too much going on with that pose

lmao okay just change it up however you feel would look good ^.^ and no its fine take as long as you need ^.^

1 Like

Hey, i changed a few of the details on the characters it was just their eye colors the girl is ice blue along with a diamond face now and the male is now grey eyes. I’m sorry! if you’ve already started you don’t have to add these!

1 Like

Do you think you’d be able to make me a cover too?

1 Like

Lmao, gurl I love helping
But I do not have any time for even my own life. Today I had to do all my classes’ homework in the previous class because I was making a cover last night :woman_facepalming: :joy:

1 Like

No problemoo

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH! and hey take your time if you have to push my cover back cuz of school i totally understand. Stay strong! :smile: and godluck!

1 Like

Oh, then don’t worry about it. Focus on those grades! Lol i wouldn’t wanna deter you any further

1 Like