Cover artist here!

Hello! I’m S and if you want some cover art, here I am! Send me a pic of your chars and I’d prefer that you make a scene in your story and screenshot it from the Episode app since it gives more detail. You can tell me the facial features and outfit if your char as well and please give a description of how you want the cover to be set up. Please give credit! I don’t put a watermark on the art, but a reader message in the story would be appreciated! I’ll try to give you the art ASAP but I’m a student, so please don’t pressure! Limelight and INK

1 Like

Would you mind putting up examples?

Would like to see your work.

![image|458

These are from a story I’m currently working on, not exactly fully cover art, but I hope this works for you

1 Like

1 Like

Wow! Those are great!

1 Like

Haha thank you :slight_smile:

@gracieemay.episode you may be interested :sparkling_heart:

Thanks so much I’ll look into it once I have all my cover art others are already making xx

2 Likes

Np :heartbeat::heartbeat:

You saw one of my requests and sent me here and can I just say I love your work there are no colored lines around the characters like most artists. You really do these well! If you don’t mind me asking what program do you use to get rid of the color around the characters?

1 Like

I use the app Photoshop Mix, tbh I’m kinda a perfectionist and I always try to get to the edge of the character with the “Basic Cut-Out” tool and try my best not to leave out any details. I hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like
Basic Info

I need two family photo backgrounds. The main character and her family need two photos. I need one from when the twins are children and a second one of current day. The family has two twin sisters one named Alex who is the main character and then Rin, there is an older brother named Andrew and the parents are just called mother and father in the story. The poses they are in should be formal. I would like the two twin girls in the front and the parents and brother in the back for both pictures.

First Picture Details

In the first picture the twin girls are six years old, the brother is sixteen and the parents are adults based on their ages I am letting you choose their heights. Like I said in ‘basic info’ I would like the twins to be in the front and the brother and parents in the back. They should be in relatively formal poses.

Second Picture Details

The second picture should also be relatively formal. In this picture the twins are sixteen, the brother is twenty-six and the parents well they are just adults. Based on their ages you may choose their heights’. Please again put the twins in the front and the brother and parents in the back.

Alex Character Details

Alex is one of the twins. When she is six years old aka in the first picture she looks like this . . .

Skin Tone: Neutral 04
Eyebrow: Arched Natural
Eyebrow Color: Black Jet
Hair: Short Wavy Hair Solid
Hair Color: Red Purple
Eyes: Deepset Almond
Eye Color: Violet
Face: Heart Defined
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips: Full Heart Pouty
Lip Color: Purple Deep Gloss
Outfit" A Line Neck Scoop Cotton Floral Blue Oxford, Chained Pendant Simple Crystal Purple Royal, Ankle Strap Heeled Shoes Leather Grey Black

For the second photo the only things that change about her appearance is her hair style and her outfit

Hair Style: Wavy Long
Outfit: Chained Pendant Simple Crystal Purple Royal, Netted Collar Dress Small Belted Floral Short Dress Cottengrey Black, Lace Cape Stiletto Heels Leather Grey Neutral Warm

Rin Character Details

Rin is one of the twins. In the first picture she is six years old in the second one she is sixteen.

Skin Tone:* Neutral 04
Eyebrow:* Arched Natural
Eyebrow Color:* Black Jet
Hair:* Short Curly Blow Out
Hair Color:* Red Purple
Eyes:* Deepset Almond
Eye Color:* Violet
Face:* Heart Defined
Nose:* Grecian Soft
Lips:* Full Heart Pouty
Lip Color:* Purple Deep Gloss
Outfit:* A Line Neck Scoop Cotton Floral Pink Lt, Chained Pendant Simple Crystal Purple Royal, Ankle Strap Heeled Shoes Leather Grey Black

Only her hair, outfit, and age change in the second photo. She is sixteen in it.

Hair:* Hair Flip
Outfit:* Chained Pendant Simple Crystal Purple Royal, Lace Cape Stiletto Heels Leather Grey Black, Netted Collar Dress Small Belted Floral Short Dress Cotton Purple Orchid

Andrew Character Details

Andrew is the older brother. In the first picture he is sixteen in the second he is twenty-six

Eyebrows:* Straight Medium
Hair:* Short Shaggy
Hair Color:* Copper Red
Eyes:* Male Deep Sunken
Eye Color:* Red
Face:* Triangle Chiseled
Nose:* Grecian Narrow
Lips:* Medium Straight Natural
Lips Color:* Neutral Medium Nude Matte
Outfit:* Baggy Jeans Simple Belt Denim Grey Black, Button Up Rolled Up Sleeves Tucked Cotton Blue Raven, Minor Faced Watch Leather Red Burgundy, Studded Pointed Metal Toed Boots Leather Brown Burnt

The only things that change about him for the second photo is his age, outfit, hair, and face. He is now twenty-six.

Hair:* Medium Taper Wavy
Face:* Triangle Chiseled Scruffy Beard
Outfit:* Studded Pointed Metal Toed Boots Leather Brown Burnt, Minor faced Watch Leather Red Burgundy, Vest And Shirt Tie Long Sleeved Cuffed Shirt Polyester Cerulean Floral, Belted Pressed Slacked Baggy Ankles Polyester Blue

Father Character Details

Father is well the father.

Eyebrows:* Straight Medium
Hair:* Wavy Quiff
Hair Color:* Chestnut Brown
Eyes:* Sloping Heavy Lid
Eye Color:* Hazel Dark
Face:* Square Long Jaw Shadow
Nose:* Male Generic
Lip:* Medium Straight Natural
Lip Color:* Neutral Medium Nude Matte
Outfit:* Boat Shoe Basic Leather Black, Pressed Slack Pants Cotton Grey Black, Vest And Shirt Combo Long Sleeved Cuffed Shirt Polyester White

Only the father’s outfit changes.

Outfit:* Vest And Shirt Combo Tie Long Sleeved Cuffed Shirt Polyester Gold, Studded Pointed Metal Toed Boots Leather Brown Burnt, Belted Pressed Slacks Baggy Ankles Polyester Gold, Open Accented Pocketed Top Dark Lapel Floral Jacket Polyester Gold

Mother

The mother is well the mother.

Eyebrows:* Arched Natural
Eyebrow Color:* Chestnut Brown
Hair:* Classic Bob
Hair Color:* Copper Red
Eyes:* Sharp Almond
Eye Color:* Red
Face:* Heart Soft
Nose:* Round Flared Upturned
Lips:* Full Heart Pouty
Lips Color:* Red Deep Matte
Outfit:* Dress Shirt Button Collar Belted Polyester Black, Chained Pendant Simple Crystal Red Plum Rose, Lac Cape Stiletto Heels Leather Grey Black,

The only thing that changes about the mother is her outfit.

Outfit:* Wrap Belt Neutral Beige, Chained Pendant Simple Crystal Red Plum Rose, Lace Cape Stiletto Heels Leather Grey Black

Okay I’ll try to do it ASAP, currently it’s 7 am where I am so I’ll try to finish by the end of the day.

1 Like

Alright thank you!

Hi, is it okay if I remove the watch from Andrew’s 2nd Outfit? The watch is appearing over the wrist

Yes, If the Watch is able to be seen for any of his outfits please make sure it is but if it is covered or overtop of something it shouldn’t be feel free to remove it. Same with the girl’s necklaces.

1 Like

Also, what backgrounds would you like?

Can I see examples

Examples are at the top