Cover artist needed LL

Hi. I am new to making stories and I’m working on my first story. I need a drawn cover, but I can’t find anyone to help me. I am hoping for a realistic cover like in Hunting Bad, Wicked Sins, Mafia in Manhattan etc. If anyone knows how to do this please help!

2 Likes

Hey I would recommand to finish your story before you look for a drawn cover. since they take long to make. and I know a lot of people have it with giving up on their story and never publish. and then that is a wasted cover. Personally I do drawn covers but I only do it for publish stories because I dont wanna waste my time

You might have more luck with getting an edited as a start.

Or you Can buy one

Or request from an artshOp!

1 Like

I haven’t published any episodes yet, I actually have a weird thing I’m doing where in the first episode I am writing at least a few episodes worth and cutting it into different episodes when I am ready to publish the first one. It’s more difficult to explain but I wanted to have the cover ready for when I publish. Which will be a while, which is why I made this now as I just started working on the first episode. If that makes sense lol.

1 Like

People aren’t aloud to sell art though?

@jessica.epi For your kind knowledge episode art isn’t allowed to be sold on this platform but original art can be sold. The art @line123462 is offering or recommended is totally original.

2 Likes

Ohh, thank you for telling me! I’ve seen people saying it’s not aloud, and is aloud, to sell any form of art. I just got a little confused. :joy:

1 Like

So could someone help me get an edited cover until my story is published?

1 Like

There are lots of art shops that do drawn art and edited art for free if you don’t want to pay. Just look up art shop and you can check those out! :blush:

They are not allowed to sell episode art.

Thank you! Major life saver.

1 Like

No problem.I had the same confusion but the mods cleared it.I myself do original art commissions on this platform as well.

1 Like

Hey! I could make a cover and art scene for you.If you are interested dm me on insta-twilight09_episode here are some of my arts