Cover Artist Needed (More than willing to pay) :)

Hello all! My name is naynay6ful. I am currently working on my story Police Academy: Hardcore. And I am interested in someone drawing the cover art for it. I am more than willing to pay for it :). I will add the character details on this post soon.

5 Likes

Hi, I may be able to help you out :relaxed: if you have IG you can check out my account @emmaj.stories and my art account @emmaj.artwork for example of my work. Feel free to dm me with questions and other :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much Emma :smile:

2 Likes

hey! @raq.epy aka me and my friends also do some art work. dm us to see our examples!

1 Like

if you haven’t already found an artist lolz

2 Likes

I can help!
I do free art :heart:
U can pm me or visit my art shop which is in my featured topic :heart:

1 Like

also on instagram not forums lolz

1 Like

Hi. I do drawn cover for commission and would love to work with you :two_hearts:
You can check my price and example here 👾 Pupplegum's art commission shop [OPEN] feel free to ask for more detail!

2 Likes

Hey I do commisions my insta is @zoe.x_art if you wanna see examples :blush:

1 Like

I know some amazing artists who have commissions open now, mind telling me your budget?

1 Like
2 Likes

I am open for Commissions
My IG is epii.jessica incase u want to contact me there

Examples

2 Likes

Im open for commission!! you can dm me on my insta @zamiraarts and @zamiraarts.epi

1 Like

Hi you could requests at one of these places they’re all free and you can check out the artists examples
:ocean: Waves Art Shop :ocean: {OPEN & FREE}
Dream Team Art Shop (NOW OPEN!)
(☁️ Dark Dreams Art Shop ✨(Open)

3 Likes

If you still need someone, or if you want another art i do commissions, so here some of my works:

Hey! I could make a cover and art scene for you.If you are interested dm me on insta-twilight09_episode,here are some of my arts