COVER artist needed (:

Hii so I need a cover for a future story. I already have it planned out but I wonโ€™t be making it for a little while as Iโ€™m already coding a different story but I thought I would try and find a cover artist ahead of time. So what Iโ€™m looking for is someone who can draw preferably like the cover belowโ€ฆ Or just anything really, thats just the only inspo I have ahah :slight_smile: Just reply to this or PM me if you can make covers! I would look for a commission but this bitch is poor at this time of year

<3

Hello! Try checking out some art shopsโ€ฆ

But seeing your reference for a cover, also try looking for a commission artist/payed artist, (if you want) for a cover like that! Good Luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

just gonna bump my own post lmao

Heyy!
:white_heart: The Vintage Art Shop :white_heart: (Free PFPโ€™s, Covers, Splashes, Overlays, Art Scenes, Character Cards and More)(FREE)(OPEN) this shop has all of your necessities.
We are also having a giveaway when the thread reaches 500 likes and there will be one winner.
The artists of that shop have contributed in the winnerโ€™s prize.
So go on and tell your friends to like That thread so that you can enter and possibly win a giveaway !!