Cover artist please make me a coverrr! (credit will be given)

I need a cover asap so i can finally release my story so is anyone willing to make it for meh?? i will credit <33333

Esmeralda Details

Aaron details

Example of pose

the story name is Sincerely, yours drawn covers are preferred but if you’re better at edited ones that’s coo with me. I don’t have any specific fonts or colors i want you to use so use anything you want.

leave your @ so i can credit you if wanted!
The person who did my character detail sheet is @princesskjx3 check her out on insta!
thanks bae bae!

I can edit a cover for you if you’d like. :relaxed:

Examples

I’ve never done Ink before, so I can’t promise anything, but I can definitely try. :heart:

Yes thank you!

Do you have a specific background you’d like? And would you like it to be raining? :blush:

Yes i would like it to be raining and the background to be EXT. CAMPUS GARDEN - NIGHT

Awesome! I’ll get started on it tomorrow. It shouldn’t take very long. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

okay thank youuu!

1 Like

Here’s what I came up with :see_no_evil::

I’m really sorry I couldn’t make it to where they were looking at each other, it would’ve looked too unnatural. :woozy_face: If there is anything you don’t like or want me to fix, please don’t hesitate to let me know! :heart: For credit: @rebecca_epi_writes :revolving_hearts:

Thank you so much but if its not to much to ask the title is “sincerely, your” so if you could can you fix it?

Is this better? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you yes it is!!

1 Like

I’m glad you like it!!

1 Like