Cover Contest! {CLOSED}

ok thanks. but do you want to join the contest?

2 Likes

Does it have to be drawn or edited? If it can be edited then I’ll join.

2 Likes

yeah it depends on the information given

1 Like

I would like to enter, but can you send all the details?

1 Like

I am in hope you like it

9d8f83fbbfc63332617a01015f3b377371d059aa_2_362x499

I just posted it to joke because she did not give any details of the cover, and I had made this for one who did not like it. anyone want it. I still got the charaters as png so I can change the background

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t give details. My story is called Dream girls it’s about a girl who auditions to be in this singing group called dream girls I want the cover to be 3 girls as a shadows If you need more info I’ll answer it

2 Likes

We need the character details. So that we can create the characters to use on the cover.

2 Likes

You do know we arent mind readers. we cant justy guess how they look.

well we cant but I doubt you would like that

1 Like

Is that not similar to the film Dreamgirls?

2 Likes

Ok ok I’m sorry it’s my bad you don’t have be mean

1 Like

I am not been mean I am been honest.

also I would recomand you to read this forum

6 Likes

There’s the info your looking for sorry I didn’t give it to you.

4 Likes

If you don’t mind could you give the exact details of the three characters… meaning like whats their skin color, eyebrow,mouth , etc

1 Like

Hey @Faithie I told you earlier.
For the artist to their best work, them using the picture given might not be as helpful.
Take your time to go on to the portal and find every detail of the characters you want on the cover. Make sure to write it in a way for everyone to understand. Tell us the recommended outfits and the poses you may want too. We can’t just guess what you are thinking and we want to provide you with the best cover out there. If you are really unsure here are some threads of other cover contests with correctly written details:

2 Likes

This seems more like a request :flushed:

Winner gets shoutout in my story?

This sounds more like a credit… I am not trying to be rude in someways but like cmon?

6 Likes

Replying to @/Miss.Barbie :
That’s what I was thinking too,

Replying too @/Faithie : if you wanted a cover just ask and someone would give it to u, just provide your character details (the specifics on the characters) ex: skin - copper 04 and things like that. Also if they need u to give more detail, Don’t tell them their being rude bc they’re trying to help you so just keep it to yourself🙂 also if they say no or no one replies (which is rare) Dover be mad just be patient
Hope this helps :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

I was thinking the same
She wants us to draw same thing what is in REAL movie poster

1 Like

Okay, that is definitely not allowed :thinking:

1 Like

I know right?

1 Like