🌷 Cover Contest 🌷 **Please Join**

Hey guys! I’m having a cover contest and I hope you can join!! :blush:

:tulip: This Cover Contest is For My story Called: “Playing Pregnant” ! :tulip:

Author name: epi.ms

THEME:
Romantic, Comedy

Details

I would like for the characters on the cover to be, Seth, Haley, and Drew. The preferred pose would be Seth holding Haley’s stomach while she stares lovingly into his eyes, and Drew looking at them, disapprovingly. I would like the title and my name @epi.ms (only if there’s space) to be featured on the cover. You may put your name on it also.

You can change the poses to whatever you seem fit, and you can do only Seth and Haley on the cover, or make a cover with all 4 of the characters!! I would also REALLY like if you could make Haley be pregnant in the cover, because the whole story is about how she’s pretending to be pregnant, but again, you can do whatever you want to do!

I am in need of a small cover, large cover, and if you’d like to make splashes you can do that too! ** :blush:

**These are the characters details: **

The girls skin tone is supposed to be olive btw

PLOT: You pretend to be pregnant to avoid being fired from your dream job. But when an old crush, crazy ex, and a hot co-worker come into the mix, things get a little…complicated.

DETAILS:

1. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
  2. For the outfits you can put whatever you want.
  3. I am looking for A Small Cover and a Large Cover, but if you’d like to make a splash too that would be great!! *
  4. I will also give credit to people
    5: I can make you a character details sheet like the ones above** __________________________________________________________________________________
    RULES:
    1. The deadline is August 1st But if you need any more time just let me how much more.
    2. Please be nice and respectful to everyone.
    3. Have Fun!
    **_______________________________________________________________________________________
    :star: 1st Place (Small Cover) :star:
    Will play a role in Playing Pregnant
    If have Instagram, I will follow you and spam you with likes
  • Shoutout on my instagram*
    2nd Place (Large Cover)
    Will play a role in {Playing Pregnant}
    I will follow you on Instagram and spam you with likes (if you have one)
    Shoutout on my instagram

3rd place is for splash and would receive the same prize as 1st and 2nd ________________________________________________________________________________________**
If you know any friends who you think would like to join. You can tag them :wink:
I’ll post all the edits on my instagram and tag everyone in their artwork :slight_smile: :crazy_face:

Tags (I'm sorry if you didn’t wanna be tagged!! 😅)

@Frey @mac.epy @heart.creates @Jany @TheParisLover @jessy.writes @Lumnara @_haruka @jessica.epi @Mystery.Author @ArtisticWaffle @Luio @LR_epsd @Killerfrost @Sammiee @chloeartanis @NDWrites @Cami_epy @Brayden @Turtle_Cat @appleqrl @Cassandra_Dean @briar.epi @Sophbee @Neptune @Lunar_Rose @MagixQueenie @Bridi @LanaAugustine @PerplexedJam @TheDevelopingMeme @Qwueen @Niqht @everythingslayer @Valeriya.B @Abimations4 @Cocoa_bean23 @Fernanda2 @Episode.melany12 @CalyPhina @molly247 @Lady_Cannella @anon75579664 @sofia2 @QueenMilii @NellyFromEpisode @epy.queenie @Wingsoffire @ThatRandomPerson @Elle1 @mdrawzz @lilaepi @Shuka @Linlin330 @Jeni.Creates @epyjayda @Archangel2 @PropertyofNae @Episode.Christi @xWafflesx @Madhu @PoojaI @Theebee2004 @keiji @Tusse @epysophies @episode.hailey @epy.queenie @sanamansoor15 @Fatima_Alstar23 @Akira_new-writer737 @CaraMe1 @SkyM @Queenronnie @Kianaepy

And please tag anyone you think might want to join!!!

14 Likes

I would love to join but unfortunately I’m not good with more than two characters :sparkling_heart: Maybe if I grow more confident before the deadline.

1 Like

Is it okay if I make a intro or outro :sweat_smile:?..im not good on making covers :pensive:.

Edit: same with drawing too many characters

1 Like

No problem!!:heart:

1 Like

Of course whatever you like!:heartpulse:

1 Like

Awesome :hugs:!!!
Then count on me :100::open_hands::blush:.

1 Like

I’ll totally join if i have time :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

yay! joining!

1 Like

Sorry, I would love to join but lately I’m busy

1 Like

Yayy!!:heartpulse:

1 Like

No worries!!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

@epistar do you prefer edited or drawn?

1 Like

Whatever you’d like to do!!!

1 Like

Ok I’ll join!

1 Like

@epistar I’ll make some splashes and couple of covers! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@epistar can we choose the outfits?

1 Like

Awesome!!:heart:

1 Like

Yes of course!!

1 Like

@epistar do you want all the characters on the cover or not?

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to join!! What do you want on the splash?

1 Like