COVER CONTEST - STORY ART NEEDED for my upcoming story " A MOMENT OF SILENCE" (STILL OPEN)

Hey loves,
I am about to start different story projects for the future :slight_smile:
Besides finishing Season 1 of my first story “Trouble Twins” I already have another few story ideas popping up in my head.

However, I will need covers for these stories and that´s where I thought - why not hosting a contest about it? :slight_smile:

So, for the first story:
Story Title: A moment of silence by May Laugh
Description:
Could you ever imagine that a short moment, a single blink, could change your life forever?
Xavier couldn`t imagine it either until his life fell apart. Will he find a way back?

It will fit in the drama genre and it will be about losing the most importing thing in your life: your love.

UPDATE: I NEED A SMALL AND A LARGE COVER… SO I WILL PICK 2 COVERS <3
DEADLINE: 31/08/2019 - 31st August 2019 - 08-31-2019
Prices: Shout Out in Instagram-Story + Instagram Account (with giving credit of course), Crediting the winner in the FAQ at the end of Episode 1

Those two characters should be in the small cover:

Xavier:
Details:
Body: Toffee
Brow: Bushy wide
Hair: Cade Hair
Eyes: Athletic Round + Taupe
Face: Chiseled Square
Nose: Button
Lips: Smirk + Taupe
Please add also eyebrow piercing, ear tunnel (as earrings) and a nose piercing to his details. <3

Outfit:

Qlaira:
Details:
Body: Caramel
Brow: Soft Angled
Hair: Fishtail Braid + Grey
Eyes: Upturned Feline + green
Face: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Blossom Lips + Orange Crush

Outfit:

There a few examples of what kind of pose I could imagine:

pose1 pose2 pose3

I would love to have to have a romantic but also kinda sad cover. I hope a lot of you are willing to join and create something wonderful for me :slight_smile:

The title and “by May Laugh” should be included :slight_smile:

I also have Instagram if you wanna post your cover there: You may tag me as @maylaugh_episode and use the hashtag #AMOSCOVERCONTEST

Um… I think you don’t need anything else so far, do you? :open_mouth:

Thanks for participating <3

a few tags of editors I saw on the forum which may enter:
(sorry if it bothers you :slight_smile: )
@MayC
@Cocoa_bean23
@CStation
@epy.queenie
@EpisodeMirana
@Captain_vanilla
@Puellalotte
@SmileyOcto
@RoseMae
@Maria.StoryWritter
@Erika_R
@Gamer_Gurl
@Linlin330
@TyLo
@AlexVale1

If you know anyone who would like to enter my contest, please tag him/her as well <3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Ooh are there prizes? :cat_shocked:

2 Likes

Uhhhh, I wanted to make a shoutout in my Instagram Story for the winner cover, a post in Instagram and of course giving credit in my story and also in my Instagram…Maybe using the 2nd and 3rd winner as a Intro and Outro of the story… idk :smiley:

is there anything else I could do? Sorry but I never did a cover contest :open_mouth: :smiley:

1 Like

Might enter.

1 Like

I might enter thanks for the tag :heart:

1 Like

yay <3

1 Like

:star_struck::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I might join. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, May. I will most probably enter :yay:

1 Like

Ty for the tag :blush::gift_heart: I might enter if I have time :cat_typing: :grin:

1 Like

@Cocoa_bean23 @CStation @EpisodeMirana
Yessss, thanks girls :slight_smile: :dizzy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Might join if I find time!!

1 Like

I’ll try to join!:heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, I may give it a go! Just double checking that the contest closes on 31st of August right?

1 Like

Right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

I may enter, but I’m busy with requests.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I will try if I have time.

1 Like

hey hey! i decided to enter in your cover contest :laughing: just posted it on my instagram @kaowrii_! hope you like it :cupid:

1 Like

I just saw it! Thank you so much for entering! It means a lot to me :heart::pleading_face:

1 Like