Cover Contest ! (story tittle : Roseville City Of Secrets -make sure to put the story tittle on the cover you will make and also my episode name: elisabethstarrr-)https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/new#9

No I really like it!it’s okay you can take your time (till next week or a little more lol)

1 Like

thanks for your entry I hope the artists you tagged will enter the contest as well!:grinning:

1 Like

@Rac5hel @NattyGomez @Epy.raven @L.I.W.F

Hey guys! It’s your last chances to enter the contest if you are interested. It ends this Monday or Sunday.(or even more if you need but please at least leave a comment if you are entering)
thanks! :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ll enter

Ooojeh!

1 Like

yay!good luck and thanks!:grinning:

1 Like

One question do the backgrounds have to the same for small and large cover

1 Like

You can do whatever you want ! They can be different if you want! My plan was to choose one cover from each artist ( from 2 artists) but if I like both covers of one artists it could work!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok kool

1 Like

I’m done

1 Like

pretty good job! but the tittle of the story is “Roseville :City Of Secrets” which was supposed to be in the cover , a lot of people didn’t put the tittle but it’s okay! I can put it myself :grinning::joy: (or if you want and have free time you can re-edit it and upload it again ,but just to know it’s not hard for me to put the tittle myself :grinning: also the grafitty with the everybody haw secrets text should be there but so does the tittle :joy: sorry if I made it unclear anyways it’s amazing good job and thanks!)

1 Like

I can do it right now

1 Like

I really appreciate it thanks!:slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Oh wow that’s way better wih the title! Thanks for your time its awesome!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure np glad you liked it

1 Like

Hi! Entering :slight_smile:

1 Like

amazing!good luck and thanks!

1 Like

I am entering

1 Like

that’s awesome good luck and thanks!:grinning:

1 Like