Cover Contest Winners! (results! :) )

@Sydney_H also not sure about that one :sweat_smile:

Hello and welcome to the day , a lot of you been waiting for!

drum roll please

THE WINNERS’ ANOUNCEMENT !!! :grinning:

First things first! :

I’ll say a few things about each entry , and why I liked it.
Also I’ll put the 3rd winner’s cover in the end of some chapters.
Then I’d like to say that I’ll switch covers in season two and I’ll take the 4rth and 5th winners’ cover. :grinning: Now let’s get started!

@CinnamonToast I really liked that you kept it simple and basic! And also that black baground was perfectly matching with the couch. Thanks so much for your entery!

@Jessica.C I really liked that you used a diffrent baground and the type of the text is glowing. Thanks so much for your entery as well!

@Hol I really liked the red filter that you did put in the covers and the graffity text! Thanks so much for your entery!

@Killerfrost I really liked the shadows you put on the couch, on the girls the big dot of the grafitty and the type of the text! Thanks so much for your entery!

@Rac5hel I really liked the text , the baground , the hands, the highlights.Thanks so much for your entery!

@candyxcx I really liked the background, the filter, the highlights , the text.Thanks so much for your entery!

Now time to tell the winners! (everybody did amazing work , thanks sooo much you guys! :grinning:)

First winner is (small cover) … @candyxcx !!! :grinning:

Second is (big cover) … @Killerfrost!!! :rofl:

Third is … @CinnamonToast!!! :smile:

Forth is … @Rac5hel !!! :smiley:

Fifth is … @Hol !!! :slightly_smiling_face:

And last but not least… @Jessica.C !!! :grin:

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR ENTERING :grin: :slightly_smiling_face:

AND CONGRATULATIONS :blush: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations @candyxcx!

1 Like

Aww thank you for giving us the opportunity to do this and congrats to all the others :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::heart:

Congratulations to you as well! You did amazing job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! And thanks so much for entering! You did such an amazing job! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you and your welcome

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

thank u omg @elisabethstarrr
and congratulations to yall too @Killerfrost @CinnamonToast @Rac5hel @Hol @Jessica.C !!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

It was my pleasure having you all to this contest! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you same to you as well :heart::heart:

Whoopppp! THANKYOOOUUUU

1 Like

No problem! Thanks so much for your entry!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community as it’s related to the fan community. :smiley:

1 Like