Cover+ description reveal for my R&R entry!

Hey! Here’s all the info for my new story- I hope some of you will be open to checking it out!
cover by @ lavii_writes_ on instagram!!

Other promotional pieces related to my story

Desc.
Upon discovering his powers are killing him, small town superhero Quinn must decide to let go, or risk forfeiting his life in order to save the his city.

Some more fun info for y’all:
There will be…
-overlay poses
-advanced directing
-Mini Games
-art scenes!
-Choices
-Male MC
-Fight scenes
-Bonus scenes for gems
-Frequent updates

I sincerely thank anyone who checks out my story - for not only being open-minded but going out of their way to give it a chance. I’ve had so much fun writing this so it would be a dream to think someone would have fun reading it <3!

9 Likes

This looks amazing :star_struck: I’ll be sure to check it out once I get my phone fixed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

the cover is so amazing! did you make it?

1 Like

thank you! Sadly, I don’t have THAT much talent ahah
@ lavii_writes_ on instagram did it!

1 Like

Title: R&R: countdown
Desc. Upon discovering his powers are killing him, small town superhero Quinn must decide to let go, or risk forfeiting his life in order to save the his city.
Info:

4 Likes

Hey guys, I’m absolutely terrible at promoting my stories, but for this one, I want to make sure I’m doing everything I can!

Rules:

• Send my the description, cover, and title (and anything else about the story)
  • Before I read your story, I will need you to send me screen shots of each episode of mine (just so no one ghosts me lol- also if you’re afraid I’ll ghost you- this is my instagram @epi_jesse - feel free to expose me if I do aahah)
  • I’ll send you a reply saying “accepted!” - at that point you can go read my story and send screenshots to my insta or on private message here <3 - then I’ll read the first 3 episodes of yours!

OK- here’s my story!

Title: R&R: countdown
Desc. Upon discovering his powers are killing him, small town superhero Quinn must decide to let go, or risk forfeiting his life in order to save the his city.
Info:

• choices
  • mini games
  • overlay poses
  • advanced directing

Thanks so much, guys

I will like to do a r4r. Here’s my story.

I’d be happy to do an R4R! :revolving_hearts:
Name: R&R: Solitaire Sombre
Description: After travelling the world for years, Fallon must prove her worth to lead her family. What happens when she crosses paths with someone from her past? Will they remember each other?
CC: Limited CC for Mc and Li
Choices: Hair, makeup, outfits, a few non important ones

RR_Till_Death_do_us_part_posterThumb_zPbenSAVZn

Title
R&R: Till Death Do Us Part

Genre
Romance

Author
Baked potato

Description
Family is everything to you and that’s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?

Link

Information
1LI, male or female MC, male or female LI, plusize choice, Full CC