Cover for my new story(INK)

Hey guys i need a cover for my new story Hotel California
what the story is about:you and your friends go to hotel california for a vacation. what happens when you meet shane. will it be love? or will it be war?
(i will credit you)
i only need the large cover (the size it needs to be-966x642) because marieL has done my small one.
Character details-
Luna
skin:honey
eye shape: Upturned Feline
eye colour: purple
nose: Upturned
face: Diamond
brow: Seductive Round
lip shape: Full Round
lip colour: toffee
hair:Fishtail Braid
hair colour: charcoal

Shane
skin: light
eye shape: Round Piercing
eye colour: blue
nose: Button
face: Defined Triangle
brow: Medium Sharp
lips shape: Uneven
lip colour: blush
hair: Short Cropped Hair
hair colour: black

outfits:
luna’s: Moon Necklace,Grey Panel Cropped Hoodie,Lavender Pastel Platform Boots, Bleached Denim Jeans
shane’s: Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), Ripped Punk Pants,Black Plain Suit Shirt and Tie, Black Hipster High Top Sneakers
Style- INK
background-hotel
pose- can Luna flirt_shy on the right side and can shane flirt_shy on the left side and they are facing each other.
no title but my name on the bottom (@Olivia_f)
pic-

1 Like

I can do it.

1 Like

sure

1 Like

Will it be okay if I have it ready for you tomorrow? It’s 1:45 am here I can start tonight getting the characters but I may not get it all done. Storm keeps taking my internet out.

1 Like

you don,t have to start right away

1 Like

take your time

1 Like

Thank you. :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Epi.sunset could as well :slight_smile: ( @Hialexhi @ThereISNoregrets @Unicornlover346 @Txlx_star @Miss_Moonlight @C_ssie @Zepherine @MoniM @Lunar_Rose and me )

3 Likes

thanks, well i also need art scenes soon, so i’ll them and you in mind

Okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Episode harmony can

1 Like

Can you send them in the pose you want

1 Like

Yep I’m a member of epi.harmony as well :slight_smile: so it might count as 2 in one lol :joy:

2 Likes

epi.harmony is making my first art scene but i will need some more in the future

Okay ( @Epy.raven do you want me to help in the art scene ?)

1 Like