Cover for my story....?

Hi! There i was wondering if someoneโ€™s willing to make me a cover for my story- Dm me for more infoโ€ฆ or my IG: @epy_jazz

By the way if this topic wasnโ€™t supposed to be here hm- sorry hehe its been a long time since I made one so I kinda forgot how all of this works :sweat_smile:.
Anyways thank you! :relieved:

3 Likes

here are all the art shops available

3 Likes

u can check my art shop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:call_me_hand:t3: The Surferโ€™s Art Shop :call_me_hand:t3: (Open and Free)

2 Likes

Alright imma check them, :)) thank u guys.

Hi! Iโ€™m open for semi-realistic art commissions!:revolving_hearts: you can DM or Check my IG account for more samples!:blush: @CathyArtworks24 Here are my commission sheets and samples!:sparkling_heart:

First come first served๐Ÿ˜บ

2 Likes

Hi!! Im open for commission! If you are interested, you can dm me in my insta @zamiraarts. or would you rather that I would? whichever do you like!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: here are some samples!!

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since youโ€™re looking for cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.