Cover ideas anybody lol?

Hey does anybody know some good people to go to if you would like a cover drawn for a story? anybody on Instagram? I’ve found many but most of their requests are locked/closed so it would be great if someone told me to check out someone. :slight_smile:
Also for free Because I can’t pay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Danielle318
@WolfyLover247
@Amy_Smile_22

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, will go check them out now!

Just went to check them out none of their accounts exist :confused: anybody else?

3 Likes

On insta I’m @wolfylover2478 lololol but I mostly write not make covers And stuff, but I like to do it in my free Time :innocent:

Thanks For tagging me :blush:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I do requests insta is @/drawinganyway
If i take any requests before i get my ipad it will take longer than when i have my ipad but feel free to message if youre ever needing art of any sort (besides animals) :heart: x

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ve sent you a message on Instagram, when you have time could you reply. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you very much :smile: I can’t pay :confused: but I appreciate the reply thanks :+1:

2 Likes

I do some for free if ya want

Okay that’s great sorry for the late reply! Do you have an Instagram that I can message you on?

I can do slight edits, if you’re still interested.