Cover image + custom name in other episodes!

Hi! I am sorry for posting here so often, but everyone seems so nice so I feel like why not… Firstly I was wondering if anyone would like to help me make a cover photo for my story? I am new and I don’t know how to make one myself.

Secondly - how does the custom name thing work in other episodes? If i ask the reador to customize their own name in the first episode, it’s like Episode has forgotten I asked them to do so in the second episode, meaning that it just says “Name” everywhere, instead of the name they chose in the first episode… is there something I’m missing? (also sorry if i don’t make sense… i’m new to this and don’t really know what i’m doing lol) Any help is appreciated!

2 Likes

I can make a cover :blush: and I’m not really sure about the name thing but in your dialogue I think you just have to write [NAME]

i don’t know if that’s what you were looking for… sorry :neutral_face:

I do though! If it’s in a dialogue and i write “Hello [NAME]” (for example) It reads in the story as “Hello Name”

That would be great!! Will you charge for it though? lol :relaxed:

1 Like

Oof I don’t know about the name thing then.

And no I don’t charge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s ok, thank you anyway!

Oh that would be great then! I am in need of a cover lol :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Just send pictures of your characters in their poses, and what the title is :smile: