Cover needed... artists?

NEED AN ARTIST!!! DETAILS BELOW
SOOOOO… I can’t find any art threads where I think the artist can actually do the specific thing I want done and I know its not too hard for an artist but I still wasn’t positive if anyone was willing to do it. So I decided to make my own post and see who can do it.

DETAILS-
Cover
Background:

Characters: 2

Female:
hair- Diva Curls (Brown)
eyes- Upturned feline (green)
Skin- Honey
Face Shape- Soft heart
nose- Soft natural
mouth- classic (taupe)
eyebrows- defined natural
animation- smirking with arms crossed and bright green eyes

Male:
hair- Messy faux hawk (black)
eyes- stoic almond (blue)
skin- honey
face- defined triangle
nose- button
mouth- uneven (terracotta)
brow- thin arch
animation- smirking, with left hand on female’s waist, right hand holding the heart necklace to female’s chest, while looking down

example:

LET ME KNOW BELOW IF YOU CAN MAKE THIS OR AND IF YOU NEED MORE DETAILS
I will be sure to give creds!

1 Like

OMG thank you yeah I feel like the artist threads I find all do regular animations and stuff so I didn’t think they could do the arms stuff.

Yeah I get what you mean did you end up finding someone?

oh that’s sick!

really? that would be great! I didnt think anyone would want to do it lol

OMG you’re soo sweet thank you!

oh that’s fine lol thank you very much ! hopefully they will be willing to do it.

1 Like

Okay will do! thanks again for your help!

Yeah me too message me if you have any ideas or anything!

Yeah for sure INK I honestly don’t like LL

Yeah lol and ofc I can talk now

Hi, if you haven’t found someone to make this for you yet, I can do it. It would be a few days before I could have it finished, because i’m currently making a few other things, but I can do the animations, so just pm if you still need it :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry slightly confused :joy: are you wanting me to do some of your art/edit pieces? If you are could you message me the details as otherwise i may get confused where it is :sweat_smile::joy:x