Cover needed! asap

Hi, I’m currently writing a story here on episode, and I need someone to make me a cover before I publish my story for the first time.

I’m not super picky about what it is I want, other than how I want the characters to look, so feel free to play around with your own ideas. Of course I will credit you for the making of the cover as well

My story is a romance, action packed mafia type of story. Aubriella is heir of the colombian mafia but when she travels to Italy, with her friends for a birthday vacation she falls in love with the head of the Italian mafia, who also ends up to be the sworn enemies of her father. Not to mention the fact that her father has also gave her away in a promise of marriage to settle an alliance between the Colombians and Germans.

So I guess my only standards for the cover include the main character Aubriella and the 2 men she’s in a love triangle with. But feel free to play around with whatever interactions you want as long as the 3 characters are incorporated. I’ve listed the details of each character below. Feel free to contact me for any questions

AUBRIELLA: heir of the colombian mafia, her style is very black almost biker chick like and she never leaves home without her leather jacket as it has special sentimental value to her

Body: Honey
Brow: Thin Curved
Hair : Beach Wave
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Eyes: Downturned Bold
Eye Color: Green
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Full Round
Lip Color: Orange Crush

Clothes:
Black Ridged Moto Jacket
Tattooed Rocker Boots
Black Leather Leggings
Black Sequin Crop Top

ADRIANO: heir of the Italian Mafia, gives the whole bad boy, douchey but has a heart feel when you really get to know him, hes aubriellas ultimate love

Skin Tone: Honey
Brow: Thick Straight
Hair: Spiked Up
Hair Color: Black
Eyes: Stoic Almond
Eye Color: Blue
Face: Square Jaw
Nose: Button
Lips: Smirk
Lip Color: Taupe

Clothes:
Henley Shirt (Olive)
Ripped Punk Pants
Cool Leather Jacket
Construction Worker Boots

Alfonso: Son of the head of the germans, his style is very preppy as his family is also a very high political figure in germany, Aubriella is forced to marry him, and pretend to truly love him all in order to protect Adriano

Skin Color: Olive
Brow: Bushy Wide
Hair: Modern Pompadour
Hair Color: Fawn
Eyes: Sloping Innocent
Eye Color: Brown
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Pouting Oval
Lip Color: Taupe

Clothes:
Navy Blue Professor Sweater Vest