Cover Needed-Cover Contest

Hi I am really in a need of a cover for my upcoming story The 4 Elements (T4E)
here is my instagram where you can find their deets and on my post is the rest of the information Instagram

2 Likes

I would like to join

1 Like

oh thats great did you check my instagram for the rest of th info

1 Like

Yes

do you have any questions?

I would do it if you don’t have one yet!

1 Like

I want to join if you don’t have one yet

If you are still looking for a cover you can ask me and I’ll help you with pleasure, but i do only commissions… i promise it’s really cheap because I know that people here can’t afford to pay too much.

If you are interested here are some of my works

1 Like

Hi there! If you’re still looking for a cover, I can do it! It’s for free!

Your art is amazing!!!

1 Like

Hey, Im not sure if you still need a cover, if not I’d be happy to do any other art you might need for your story!

Here’s my shop :teddy_bear:
𝕲𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖞𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖙 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕! {open & free}

Awww so cute thank you :blush: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Np! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hello, I’m an early writer. I’m 14, and I need a cover. please respond as soon as u get this, ik im late, answer when u can. and ill give u all the details. and ofc, ill give u credit!

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Uploading: phonto.jpg… Uploading: phonto-5.jpg…

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!