COVER needed (free)

Hi guys I need a cover asian characters (japanese) three characters two boys and one girl not necessarly full character but if you can why not NO RUSH

2 Likes

bump! hope that you find someone, i would do it, but i don’t have my phone or my tablet so i wouldn’t be able to color it on the drawing app that i use :pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh I see well I’m not in a hurry if you can do it later or do a sketch and I’ll try to find someone to color it anyways if you can’t no worries

1 Like

i could try PMing you some sketches of my style, and you could tell me if you like it! so then i could sketch the cover design and then once i get my phone back i can color it.

but just an fyi, i won’t be getting my phone back for abt another month or two :((

but you should always keep ur options open to other artists!

1 Like

Alright thank you so much

1 Like

no problem!!

1 Like

Hi.Incase you’re interested there are just a few days left for my giveaway to end. The winner gets a Free cover or art scene of their choice by me. Participate now if you haven’t.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeaR3uFtUz/?igshid=bacfomw1p0bl

2 Likes

I will thank you

1 Like

hi! is this ink or limelight?

1 Like

Hey there, my commissions are open! I charge $30 USD for two people, waist up. Anything different than that (ie. less characters, extra characters, full body, neck up, etc.), we can work out a price we’re both comfortable with!

Summary

1 Like

Thanks I’ll keep it in mind when I start looking for comissions

1 Like