Cover Petition - Make Episode see it!

Hey! I’m a new author to Episode and have been working really hard to write my upcoming story called “Aftermath”. It has taken me a long time to do so, and am almost done writing my first three chapters of it. In order to delay the release time, I decided to put my cover out for request but only to find that Episode has rejected it. I submitted it a couple of times thinking that it might have been some glitch, but always came back rejected. It said that it has been rejected due to the use of firearms, in this case, a gun. Even though, in the guidelines, it does say that guns are not limited to. To add on, it’s not as though I kept submitting it hoping that it would be okay, I have tried multiple times to photoshop the firearm out and ask the artist that created the cover to fix it. Sadly, my photoshop skills suck and the artist no longer has that background so she can no longer fix it. Not just that, but it confused me at first because when I submitted it while writing my story in ink, it was accepted. And when I submitted it to limelight, it was rejected. I’m am greatly disappointed since I believe that this cover looks stunning and has taken the time of the artist to create it. Because I fear that there are no more options, I would like all of us to fight for the cover to be approved. All it takes is 10 seconds of your day. Thank you all very much and let us hope for Episode to see it! :upside_down_face:

This is the cover:

2 Likes

In the new guidelines that were put in place in October firearms were banned on covers. Before it wasnt though, which is why it was accepted before but now it wasn’t.

4 Likes

Episode has updated their guidelines that guns are not allowed on covers.

1 Like

If you need to check the guideline, do so.

1 Like

So there’s nothing that I can do? I have to delete this cover now? I tried my best to delete the firearm but it simply makes the cover look messy… It just sucks because now I won’t have a cover which means that I can’t post my story :disappointed:

1 Like

im afraid not, but maybe someone whos pretty good at photoshop might be able to help, hm, @nataliesky I think. (hm not sure is shes still on forums but on instagram) hmm

2 Likes

Closed: This is not a feature request and was created in the incorrect sub forum :crying_cat_face: . Something like this belongs in Episode Fan Community since it has to do with Episode and is not a feature request.

Please refer to the answers above from the community as they are correct. Thanks all :v: