Cover Request Thread (Updated)

@EVL.Daisy
Okay! Just know if my weekly slots are full, you may have to wait a bit!

1 Like

And that is totally fine! :smiley: I just want an actually good cover, because the one I have now is just characters I just cut out and put on a background. For a head of time: how many people can you do in a cover? Or an art scene?

1 Like

@EVL.Daisy

1 Like

OK, thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Heyyy sorry to reply to you to this answer but you didn’t answer me lol :joy: should I give you the details or you are busy ? :thinking:

1 Like

@Jacquelyne
Sorry darling, you can send the details. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello. My name is Inez and I am in love with your work! I would love if you could possibly do cover art for me. If you agree to take on the project here are some of the things i was thinking. My story is called Cadet Cupid so i would like the title to be somewhere in the art. However my characters names and whole look is determined by the reader so I am giving you pretty much full creative control of what you’d like the main character to look like. All i ask is for the title to be somewhere on it, only a girl on it, and the girl to be wearing camo clothes or a military type outfit. Her last name is Cupid. I don’t know if that sparks any creative ideas that you’d like to add. Thank you very much for reading.

1 Like

Hi I just saw your art for covers they are beautiful!
Can you make me a large cover? My story is called Tied Together!

1 Like

@molly247

@inezlopez

1 Like

If you’re interested, I would like for you to make a small cover for my story. It is not published, and I don’t know what the title of it is yet, but I’ll give you that information as soon as I find out. Should I just give you the character deets etc. now?

1 Like

Sydney:
Skin: Olive
Head shape: Oval
Eyebrows: Thin Soft Arch
Eye shape: Upturned feline (blue)
Hair: Straight (Fawn)
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Full Round (Blush)

Nicola:
Skin: Tan
Head shape: Defined Triangle
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eye shape: Deepest Piercing (white)
Hair: Short Cropped
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Taupe)

*Remember the height😊 Thanks!!!

1 Like

Okay :wink: thanks for accepting :smiley: so I wanted 3 characters ( I’ll write the details later ), that would be Kowalski (old one) on the left that is laughing (it’s okay if it’s more easier to you to refer to the laugh_chuckle animation in episode) , Rosie (girl) that she is also laughing (animations would be laugh_guffaw when she has her arms around her tummy ) in the middle and Ed (boy) that is doing a facepalm (talk_exhuasted animation to refer on episode) with one hand and in the other he has an ugly bouquet like made of 3 flowers like an sunflower , a rose and a daisy (must be ugly hahah since the art scene is a memory when the guy it’s not capable of doing a bouquet, any flower it’s okay just make it uglier ahahah )

the I will be uploading the backgroud it’s this , can you please make it withe episode size? that are 640 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall . ( you can position them where you want as long as there is a flower in the background so that it shows we are in a flower shop)

here’s their INK features :slight_smile:

Kowalski (old man )

• Body : Light
  • Brow : Mature grand (color is white)
  • Hair : Buzzed ( color is white )
  • Eyes : Matured hooded (color is brown )
  • Face : Chiseled Oval
  • Nose : Mature Grecian
  • Mouth : Mature medium ( color is blush )

(Outfit in the picture)

Rosie (girl)

• Brow : Soft Angled
  • Hair : Long feathered ( color is Fawn)
  • Eyes : Round and bold (color is Hickory )
  • Face : Soft Heart
  • Nose : Soft Natural
  • Mouth : Classic ( color is Bubblegum Pink )

(Outfit in the picture)

Ed (boy)

• Brow : Thick Arch
  • Hair : Long bangs ( color is Chestnut)
  • Eyes : Classic Round (color is Blue)
  • Face : Square Jaw
  • Nose : Button
  • Mouth : Classic ( color is Taupe)

(Outfit in the picture)

Okay hope I gave you all the details you need :smiley:

I wanted to credit you both on episode and on instagram , so please leave me your username so I can do it :smiley:

And one thing… I know it’s a lot of work but when will you able to do it 2 weeks ? just that I can know :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Victoria.Author

@molly247

(Your posts are now considered spam on my thread.)

@Jacquelyne
You’re first on my list since you did it correctly!

1 Like

Oh shoot. May I ask why it has to be published?

1 Like

Thank youu so much :slight_smile::heart: I am already looking forward to see how it will be but I know it will be amazing :blush: I’ll wait patiently then :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Victoria.Author
I’ve made art for authors who don’t publish their story, and for me not requiring credit, the most I can do is make sure the art I spend a lot of time on actually has a use.

Oh, I see. That’s fine…

1 Like