Cover Required ASAP!

Hey guys, it’s me again.
Forever Reader, loud and proud!
So, I need a cover for my new story “I Spy”.
Yep, it’s gonna be a hit!
If you’re interested kindly respond and show me some of your work or if you someone who is good at this stuff, be a doll and let me know who!

REWARD
I will give you a special shoutout and I will try
to make a story version where you won’t have to pay a single gem! (Doesn’t apply to line123462, though.)

REQUIREMENTS
None, you’ve just got to be able to work professionally.

EXTRA
If you need anything for this process let me know.

Peace out! :kissing_heart:

what do mean try to make a version with out diamond choice. either you make a diamond story or you dont and personally, i think you shouldn’t. you do not get anything out of it. and people will leave your story because of it

Okay, thanks for the advice.
What I meant was I would repeat the same story, but I would remove all the diamond choices and send it to the artist through the link.

that sound weird. and is a new one for me. is this your first story?

Nope. My second, actually.

Okay I am gonna take this to pm´s because I am gonna be a bit rude and dont wanna make it public. just so you know.

Moved to Art Resources since this is for cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I need responses!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.