Cover shop open for free!

hi @thatoneweirdkid i don’t want to rush you, i just want to know if you have started and if so how is it coming?

1 Like

hey! i have kinda got the background, i just have to merge everything together and then i’m done! i’m just not at my house atm but i can definitely get it done within 9 hours (12 midnight my time)

1 Like

this is the background so far, i just need to add the handcuffs, title, and character

1 Like

this is AMAZING

I am FREAKING OUT!!

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: I’ve filled out the form for the cover I just wanted to add i forgot to say I wanted my male character raids to he wearing a police uniform can u make it look like his abbs a showing through the uniform and also If u can I want roxy my female character to be wear shorts simular to Laura croft I’m toomrader with a gun halster wrapped around her left thigh with a gun take your time I’m in no rush just wanna say thank you for doing this for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m still just starting out to adding a bunch of details to edited pictures but i promise you i will try my best :slight_smile:

1 Like

yay!

1 Like

i’m done! i hope you like it :smile: @GabiTheWriter

2 Likes

I am DYING I love this thank you so so much

1 Like

That’s no problem at all thank you very much:)

i’m going to close my shop for a while, and who knows how long. i’m sorry y’all, i’ve just been having a lot of issues recently

1 Like

hi are you open?

i am… but there’s a major delay due to me being super busy so you’d have to wait a little bit :grimacing: